More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J10435 000000000 J10435000000000
Lexicon PCM Total Plug-In Bundle Software Download
- Write a Review
For the first time in over 40 years, Lexicon is offering that same distinctive, smooth, rich "Lexicon Sound" as a collection of native plug-ins. The ...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
14 VST/AU/RTAS reverb & effects plug-ins.
For the first time in over 40 years, Lexicon is offering that same distinctive, smooth, rich "Lexicon Sound" as a collection of native plug-ins. The PCM Total Bundle includes everything in both our award winning Native Reverb Bundle as well as all of the newly released Native Effects Bundle. The PCM Total Bundle delivers an artful blend of 14 legendary Lexicon reverb and effects plug-ins with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets.
A powerhouse bundle of heritage and innovation, the PCM Total Bundle is the ultimate studio plug-in package for creating professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs such as Pro Tools, Logic, Nuendo or any other RTAS, AudioUnit, or VST compatible host. Designed to bring unsurpassed sonic quality to all of your audio applications, the PCM Total Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
The PCM Total Bundle includes the 7 unique reverb plug-ins from the award-winning PCM Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle and 7 unique effects plug-ins from the recently-released PCM Native Effects Plug-in Bundle. For more information about these plug-ins, click on the images below.
*iLok2 Authorization Required
- 14 sonically brilliant Lexicon effect algorithms
- Hundreds of versatile presets
- Multi-platform compatibility
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- Graphical real-time display for visualizing the effect in different ways
- Stereo/Phase meters for ensuring mono compatibility
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input, output and feedback meters for quick assessment of audio levels within the algorithm
Legendary Lexicon reverb for your digital workstation. Download a copy today!