- #J45765 000000000 J45765000000000
Lynx Hilo USB Black Reference AD/DA Converter
- Write a Review
This package contains the Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System as well as the Lynx LT-USB LSlot interface. The LT-USB provides digital input and o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This package contains the Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System as well as the Lynx LT-USB LSlot interface. The LT-USB provides digital input and output to desktop and portable computers using USB 2.0 ports. Both Mac and Windows computers are supported. The Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System is a two-channel mastering-level converter with a variety of professional features.
Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System
Lynx Studio Technology presents the Hilo Reference A/D D/A Converter System. With the open, transparent audio quality for which Lynx is known, Hilo provides two channels of mastering quality analog to digital conversion, up to six channels of digital to analog conversion, a secondary monitor output and a world-class independent headphone amplifier in a compact half-rack size.
A first for the two-channel pro converter market, Hilo’s 480 x 272 touch-screen provides a flexible and intuitive interface that can adapt to a particular application and be upgraded with enhancements and new features. Front panel controls support extensive signal routing and mixing, sample rate selection, clock source options, levels, metering and diagnostic features.
Hilo redefines and evolves the category of the two-channel converter. Of utmost importance is the audio signal quality. The completely new design of the analog stages and converter topology for Hilo break new ground in terms of lowering distortion and noise while maintaining transparency for A/D and D/A conversion. Beyond that, Hilo offers extensive I/O capabilities and utilizes the latest FPGA technology with vast resources for control, routing, and signal processing capabilities. Also in development are diagnostic and analysis tools for Hilo. The LCD screen is a natural interface for these functions.
In total, Hilo has 12 inputs, 16 outputs plus 32 channels possible via its LSlot port. The unit’s FPGA powers its internal 32-channel mixer, which allows Hilo to offer the most versatile I/O and routing in the two-channel converter genre.
The LT-USB is an LSlot interface that provides digital input and output to desktop and portable computers using USB 2.0 ports. Both Mac and Windows computers are supported. Ideal for quick connect and portable applications, the LT-USB allows up to 16 input and output channels at up to 96 kHz, and 8 channels at 192 kHz.
- A/D converter, D/A converter, Monitor Controller with D/A converter, and a headphone amplifier with D/A converter
- Three sets of analog outputs: main, monitor and headphone
- Digital I/O section offers AES/EBU, SPDIF by coax or TOSLINK optical, or ADAT
- Analog stage and converter topology allow ultra low noise and distortion
- A 480 x 272 pixel LCD touch screen for operation and monitoring
- A 32 channel internal mixer in the updatable FPGA
- 12 total inputs, 16 total outputs plus 32 channels possible via LSlot.
- AC powered with Battery operation available
- Open-ended software for measurement, metering, diagnostic and personalization features using touch screen
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.25 x 10”
- Weight: 6.75 pounds
- Lynx LT-USB
- One USB Device port, using USB 2.0 protocol
- Class compliant USB Audio 2.0 high speed card
- Field upgradable over USB
- Supports 16 I/O channels at 96 kHz, 8 I/O channels at 192 kHz
- Compatible with Macintosh OS X 10.6.4 and up
- Compatible with Windows Vista / 7 / 8, 32 and 64 bit drivers
- Utilizes Lynx Studio Technology’s proprietary SynchroLock™ technology to virtually eliminate USB bus jitter when slaving to USB
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Crucial for mastering and critical listening, Hilo offers world class, verifiable specifications. Order today.