- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M-Audio Alesis i02 Express and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product H77007
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Package includes the Alesis iO2 Express audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the Alesis iO2 Express audio interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Alesis iO2 Express audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Alesis iO2 Express Interface
The compact Alesis iO2 EXPRESS audio-recording interface is ideal for home studios and portable recording setups. The 2-channel USB interface for Mac and PC-based systems enables you to record at up to 24-bit resolution for input into virtually all DAW, recording, and performance software.
Flexible recording and playback
The i02 EXPRESS interface's discrete-design preamplifiers and true 48-volt phantom power ensure that you capture microphones' complete signal. High quality analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters ensure that every detail of your session or performance gets recorded “ and played back on your monitoring system. It's class compliant, so you can use the plug-and-play Alesis iO2 EXPRESS with virtually any computer.
The iO2 EXPRESS has 2 input channels. Each channel has an XLR microphone input, a 1/4" TRS insert for external effects units, and a 1/4" TS jack that works with line-level sources and can accommodate direct connection of guitars. The Alesis iO2 EXPRESS sends and receives 2 audio channels on a single USB cable for simple, universal interface. You can monitor your sessions on any studio monitoring or other loudspeaker system via dual 1/4" balanced outputs. For remote tracking and alternative playback, the iO2 EXPRESS has a 1/4" TRS headphone output. The iO2 EXPRESS features traditional MIDI In and Out jacks for playing and controlling software with keyboard and pad controllers, workstations, and other MIDI-compatible instruments.
The Alesis i02 EXPRESS recording interface is small enough to comfortably fit into your mobile recording rig, laptop bag, or backpack, yet it contains high-quality components and circuitry suitable for the studio.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 2 input channels with an XLR microphone input, a 1/4" TRS insert for external effects units, and a 1/4" TS jack that works with line-level sources
- Sends and receives 2 audio channels on a single USB cable for simple, universal interface, allowing you to monitor your sessions on any system via dual 1/4" balanced outputs
- Each channel has a gain trim control, and there's a master level control for optimal gain staging, great for use when monitoring with headphones
- Comes complete with a copy of Steinberg Cubase LE digital audio workstation (DAW) software
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis that can get bumped around with the best of them
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Alesis iO2 Express audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.