- Product 703618
M-Audio iControl Garageband MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
The dedicated transport buttons and jog wheel on the M-Audio iControl Garageband MIDI Controller put record and playback functions at your fingertips...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Total tactile control for GarageBand!
The dedicated transport buttons and jog wheel on the M-Audio iControl Garageband MIDI Controller put record and playback functions at your fingertips. Its 8 rotary encoders are easily assigned to control volume, pan, and parameters for EQ or any other plug-in. iControl also provides dedicated mute, solo, and record-enable buttons for each track, plus a master volume fader. The M-Audio MIDI controller is USB bus-powered, class-compliant, and is automatically recognized by GarageBand for effortless setup. The iControl puts you in the driver's seat of your GarageBand experience.
- 8 endless rotary encoders assignable to control volume, pan, aux bus sends, or effects
- 7 mode buttons assign encoders to control tracks or effects
- 8 sets of Mute, Solo, and Record-enable buttons
- +/- buttons assign the group of 8 encoders to additional banks of 8 tracks or effect parameters
- Master volume fader
- Dedicated transport buttons: Play, Stop,
- Record, Fast Forward, Rewind, Rewind to Start, and Project Cycle on/off
- Jog wheel for easy song positioning
- Option button for future enhancements
- USB bus-powered
- Additional MIDI 5-pin MIDI input jack for control by external MIDI keyboard
- Class-compliant driver
- Automatically recognized by GarageBand for easy setup
Comfortable, intuitive controls for GarageBand! Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
If you use Garage Band seriously, then you must have this piece. I've used Garage Band for about a year now and I was skeptical of this piece so I decided not to buy it. My brother got this for me for my B-Day. I wish I had bought it sooner. It IS your Garage Band interface as a piece of hardware. It makes working in GB so much easier, and less tasking. The jog wheel is brillant and the access to all the tracks is great. Also the generator, eq, and effect 1 and 2 are the perfect quick acces buttons. This is best used to quickly record tracks and its real power is in masterfully editing/tweaking them. If you've ever thought about getting this interface, don't hesitate another minute, you'll thank me. Highlights:jog wheeldirect track volume control knobdirect track generator, eq, effect 1, effect 2 accesshardware transport controlssurprisingly good sensitivity with knobs and jog wheelDownfalls:individual track volume knobs (on right side) not spaced far enough apartgetting into and out of some editing settings can be tricky