- Product 501289
M-Audio M-Audio ProFire 610 Package
- Write a Review
The ProFire 610 Recording Package includes the M-Audio ProFire 610 FireWire Recording Interface, Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 Software, Fostex PM0.4n Powe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete system for computer-based home recording.
The ProFire 610 Recording Package includes the M-Audio ProFire 610 FireWire Recording Interface, Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 Software, Fostex PM0.4n Powered Studio Monitors, Audio-Technica AT2020 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with boom, 20' Lo-Z XLR Microphone cable, and two 10' instrument cables.
ProFire 610 FireWire Recording Interface
The M-Audio ProFire 610 FireWire audio interface transforms your Mac or PC into a powerful 6 in/10 out recording studio. Premium digital converters deliver high-definition, 24-bit/192kHz audio throughout the signal path. Two preamps with award-winning Octane technology offer clean, transparent sound with low noise and exceptional headroom. The M-Audio ProFire 610's onboard DSP mixing provides a totally flexible recording experience, perfect for creating multiple, independent monitor mixes.
The user-assignable master volume knob gives you flexible control over output levels. MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. The half rackspace recording interface also doubles as a standalone two channel microphone preamp and A/D-D/A converter. ProFire 610 is compatible with most major audio software, making it an excellent choice for personal, high-definition recording.
Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 Software
Starting 10/03/08, you'll get a free upgrade to Pro Tools M-Powered 8 when you register your purchase of Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 on Digidesign's website.
Digidesign Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software features great music creation tools and support for more systems and creative options making it an extremely flexible music-making solution. Pro Tools 7.4 software features the time-manipulating power of Elastic Time, enhanced Pro Tools HD integration with Avid systems, Windows Vista support for Pro Tools LE and Pro Tools M-Powered, and much more. Approach your projects in creative ways, making working with tempo- and time-based sessions a whole lot easier, more efficient, and imaginative. Though there are many improvements and enhancements in 7.4, perhaps the biggest is Elastic Time.
Stretch Your Sound with Elastic Time
Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software features Elastic Time, a powerful realtime tempo manipulation feature that makes it easy to change tempo or time on the fly. For musicians, composers, and music producers, Elastic Time makes loop-based music creation faster and more imaginative, giving you the freedom to explore different tempos and experiment with loops and audio files that sync with your current session throughout the entire writing process. For post-production editors and engineers, Elastic Time makes it simple to stretch or squeeze audio tracks to fit video time frames, using high-quality algorithms that make your time manipulation virtually undetectable.
This version of Pro Tools makes it so you can change the tempo and timing of loops, music, dialog, and other sound files without cutting up audio. Easily create loops from any audio file -- even entire compositions -- with the help of powerful tempo and transient analysis. Want to hear how a certain audio bit will sound in your song? The Context Preview lets you easily audition loops and audio files in sync with the tempo of your session. Even imported audio files and loops automatically conform to match your session's tempo.
Not only is it easy to manipulate tempo and time, but it's also easy to perfect the timing of performances too. You can easily improve errant beats by quantizing audio to your session's Bar|Beat grid or to grooves extracted from other audio or MIDI performances using Beat Detective, which offers improved peak detection accuracy. You can also fine-tune "Elasticized" regions with precision control over each individual beat using the warp track view and warp markers. You can even make the same precise changes across multiple grouped tracks while preserving timing offsets in multitrack recordings, such as with drums.
To ensure that you get the best results possible, Elastic Time features some of the best-sounding processing in the industry, letting you choose from several high-quality, time-stretching algorithms on a per-track basis. You can even further adjust the decay and processing window length to tailor the audio processing for each track at hand rather than settle for a one-size-fits-all algorithm.
More Flexibility with More Supported Systems
Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software supports more systems than ever, making it a truly flexible solution to match your audio needs. If you're thinking of upgrading to Windows Vista Ultimate or Business, Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 software provides support for both Microsoft platforms (32-bit only) in addition to its current Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.4.9 support. It also provides support for a wide variety of M-Audio hardware peripherals, giving you the flexibility to build and tailor a system for your changing needs. Choose from an assortment of FireWire and USB audio interfaces to connect mics, instruments, and MIDI gear; professional audio cards that offer a variety of inputs and outputs; combination audio/MIDI interface and controller solutions; specialized guitar interfaces; and more.
PM0.4n Powered Studio Monitors
Since its debut the Fostex PM0.4 has earned a reputation for high performance and sonic clarity. The Fostex PM0.4n adds impressive good looks to an already stellar resume of sound reproduction. Need an attractive-looking speaker with great sound for installation in a club, bar, restaurant, or retail environment? No problem. With its compact size and wall mountability the PM0.4n fits right in. Available in a range of 5 high-gloss colors, this new monitor sounds even better than it looks. And it looks stunning.
Audio-Technica AT2020 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is the ideal mic for project and home studio applications. With a remarkably low price, cardioid pattern, and specs that put it in the big leagues, it features a custom-engineered, 16mm low-mass diaphragm and smooth 20Hz-20kHz frequency response. The AT2020 mic's low self-noise is suited to digital recording, plus it has a high 144dB SPL handling. Requires phantom power.
MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". 30-1/4" boom is not adjustable.
- Can be used as a standalone 2-Channel Mic Preamp and a A/D-D/A converter
- 6 x 10 simultaneous Analog/Digital I/O
- Premium Digital Converters - Up to 24 bit/192kHz For High-Definition Audio
- Flexible Onboard DSP Mixer
- 2 Preamps With Award-Winning M Audio Octane Technology
- Phantom Power
- 20dB Pad On Each Preamp
- Signal/peak LED Indicator Lights
- Jet PLL Jitter Elimination Technology
- Standalone Operation As 2 Mic Pre/2-channel A/D-D/A Converter
- User-Assignable Master Volume Knob
- Powered Via FireWire Bus Or External Power Supply
- Rugged Metal Half Rackspace Unit
- Compatible With Major Audio Software
- ProFire 610 Interface
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- MAudio FireWire Family CD containing
- Software drivers and PDF manual
- Ableton Live Lite
- 6' 6-pin FireWire cable
- 6' 4 to 6 pin FireWire cable
- Power supply
- starting 10/03/08, you'll also get a free upgrade to Pro Tools M-Powered 8 when you register your purchase on Digidesign's website
- Change the tempo or timing of audio tracks on the fly by simply expanding or contracting regions
- Easily create loops from any audio file analyzed for tempo and transient information -- even files from older library CDs that have multiple loops per cut
- Audition loops and audio files in sync with your session's current tempo with Context Preview
- Fine-tune regions with precision control over each individual beat using the warp track view and warp markers
- Quantize individual tracks or multitrack audio to the session grid or to extracted grooves while preserving the original timing offsets of each track
- Choose the best-sounding time-stretching algorithm from several choices on a per-track basis
- Adjust the Window and Decay parameter on each track to achieve the best results
- Make quick rhythmic fixes or creatively explore grooves and styles using Grid and Groove Quantize, which now works on MIDI and audio events in tandem
- Ease your CPU processing load by rendering tracks using Render mode
- Use the Render and Commit option to work on Pro Tools 7.4 sessions with earlier versions of Pro Tools (replaces all Elastic Time-enabled regions with rendered audio files)
- Comes with Digidesign's Structure Free sample player which allows you to easily add a wide range of sounds to your sessions (it also comes with more than 885MB of high-quality samples)
- Accepts MIDI controller data directly from ReWire applications for recording to a Pro Tools MIDI or Instrument track.
- Supports Unicode characters throughout the application so you can label and edit text anywhere in Pro Tools in any language supported by Unicode, such as Japanese, French, Greek, Russian, and Hebrew
- Ultracompact - can be wall mounted using a suitable bracket such as K&M model 24185
- Exclusively designed aromatic polyamide LF driver and UFLC (ply Urethane Film Laminated Cloth)
- HF driver for maximum sound performance
- High-efficiency bi-amplification with 18W LF, 18 HF
- Offers superb audio transparency and quality
- Beautiful glossy front baffle with gently tapered top
- Black finish
- Cardioid pattern
- Side address
- 16mm low-mass diaphragm
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 144dB SPL handling
- Rugged body
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount
- Threaded adapter
- Tubular legs
- Adjustable height is 35" to 61-7/8"
- 30-1/4" boom is not adjustable.
Get everything you need to start recording on your home computer today!
- 6 inputs including:
- 2 XLR/TS combo jacks for mics or instrument level inputs
- 2 1/4" TRS balanced line inputs
- Stereo S/PDIF In
- 10 outputs including:
- 8-1/4" TRS balanced line outs
- Stereo S/PDIF out
- 2-1/4" TRS headphone outputs
- Built-in 1 x 1 MIDI interface
- 2 FireWire (IEEE 1394) ports
- 2GHz or higher processor
- DVD drive required for Pro Tools M-Powered 7.4 installation DVD
- Intel Core Duo-based Windows XP laptops
- Digidesign-qualified Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X 10.4.9-based (Intel and PPC) systems
- 1GB RAM minimum required
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- Dedicated graphics controller
- 17" or larger monitor recommended if using external monitor
- For maximum track count, 2 or more hard qualified hard drives dedicated for audio record and playback, 2.5GB total system RAM
- iLok USB Smart Key (plus, Internet access and a free iLok.com account for authorization)
- Pro Tools 7.4.2 is now compatible with Leopard 10.5.3. -- Version 7.4.2 is available for free download at digidesign.com
- (Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.4.9, Tiger)
- Audiophile USB, Black Box, Conectiv, Fast Track Pro, Fast Track USB, Delta 1010, Delta 1010LT, Delta 66, Delta 44, Delta Audiophile 192, Delta Audiophile 2496, FireWire 410, FireWire 1814, FireWire Audiophile, FireWire Ozonic, FireWire Solo, KeyStudio 49i, NRV10, ProFire Lightbridge, ProFire 2626, Project Mix I/O, JamLab, MobilePre USB, MobilePre Academic, Ozone, Ozone Academic, Transit, Xponent
- (Windows Vista, 32-bit)
- Audiophile USB, Conectiv, Delta 1010, Delta 1010LT, Delta 66, Delta 44, Delta Audiophile 192, Delta Audiophile 24/96, Fast Track USB, Fast Track Pro, FireWire 410, FireWire 1814, FireWire Audiophile, FireWire Ozonic, FireWire Solo, JamLab, KeyStudio 49i, NRV10, ProFire Lightbridge, ProFire 2626, Xponent
- Enclosure system: 2-way bass-reflex
- Drivers: LF 4" cone speaker; HF 5/8" soft dome tweeter
- Freq. response: 60Hz to 30kHz
- Low-frequency cut-off: 60Hz (-10dB)
- Low-frequency cut-off: 22Hz (-10dB)
- Output power: 18W (LF) x 18W (HF)
- Input terminals: TRS phone (balanced), RCA (unbalanced)
- Distortion: Less than 0.1% T.H.D. @12W, 4-? 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: Less than 75dB, 20Hz-30kHz, unweighted
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Dimensions: 5-5/8"W x 8-5/8"H x 7-1/8" (144mm x 220mm x 180mm)
- Net Weight 8.26lb. (3.75kg)
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -37dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100?
- Maximum input sound level: 144dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 74dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 12.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 6-1/3" long, 2" diameter
- Output connector: 3-pin XLRM-type
- Included accessories: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: R7
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about M-Audio ProFire 610 Package:
I just bought this packet of audio and am impressed with the whole set up speakers are nice have good sound, profire 610 has nice features, mic works quite well. However-being new to audio recording it is a time consuming endeavorer(difficult set up). My biggest problem is protools, it has a difficult time running on my computer, I purchased it less then a year ago and can not keep up with the program or protools has a lot of glitches which I have seen stated on the web as well. So, double check that this will work with your system. good luck.