- Product H76987
M-Audio Mackie Blackjack and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete recording package featuring the Mackie Blackjack USB Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB Interface
If you could fit one of Mackie's flagship Onyx 1640i consoles into your workspace and budget, you probably would do it. But that shouldn't mean you have to settle for the cheapest, plastic 2x2 interface available. Mackie has spent serious time and research creating the Onyx Blackjack Premium 2x2 USB Recording Interface. It delivers the same proven Onyx preamps as Mackie's other flagship Onyx products in an ultra-compact, ergonomic desktop design perfect for your home studio. Other professional features include high-end AD/DA converters, built-in DIs, phantom power and true analog hardware monitoring of inputs for hassle-free zero-latency tracking, in either mono or stereo. The USB connection provides bus-power to the Blackjack, eliminating the need for another cable run. Plus, it's Mac/PC friendly and ready for most major DAWs right out of the box. So, don't settle. Be smart and check out the Onyx Blackjack “ the utmost in sonic quality and simplicity.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 2 Onyx mic preamps, high-headroom design with ultra-low noise and distortion
- 24-bit recording/playback via 2x2 USB, and high-end Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters with 114dB dynamic range
- True analog hardware monitoring, in mono or stereo, for easy zero-latency recording
- Built-in DI on each input for direct connection of guitars, basses, and more
- Incorporates 48V phantom power for use with studio-quality condenser microphones
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass
- 1.25-inch, Silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear crisp highs
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x Mackie Onyx Blackjack USB recording interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.