- Product 701342
M-Audio Omni I/O
- Write a Review
Makes any routing path possible, like a split-console mixer. Lets you monitor playback, add effects, and perform mixdowns. Eliminates the need to rec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at +1-801-501-8110.Customers Also Viewed:
A full-featured front end for your Delta 44, Delta 66, or Audiosport Quattro interface cards.
Makes any routing path possible, like a split-console mixer. Lets you monitor playback, add effects, and perform mixdowns. Eliminates the need to reconfigure between record and playback. Integrates seamlessly with all of today's music production tools, streamlining your desktop studio. Utilizes M-Audio's critically acclaimed DMP2 preamp technology. 2 switchable mic/inst (66dB to 46dB of gain) and 2 line-level balanced/unbalanced analog ins (for the Delta 44 or Delta 66) accommodate mics, guitars, and keyboards. 2 XLR ins with phantom power. 4 stereo aux inputs for MIDI devices. Individual gain controls, gain reduction "pad" switch, and signal/clip indicator LEDs. 4 Delta outputs can be used simultaneously as independent balanced/unbalanced direct outs. Also has mix out and control room outs with independent level control for monitoring. 2 headphone outputs with individual level controls. One mono effect send per channel. L/R output signal/clip LEDs.
- Two mic/inst and two line-level balanced/unbalanced analog inputs to the Delta 44 or Delta 66 soundcard
- Two mic/inst inputs equipped with XLR phantom power, insert I/O jacks, individual gain controls, gain reduction "pad" switch, and signal/clip indicator LEDs
- Low impedance mic inputs provide 66dB of gain and utilize M-Audio's critically acclaimed DMP2 preamp technology switchable to hi-impedance instrument inputs with 46dB of gain
- Mic/inst preamp has a frequency response of 10Hz to 200kHz, low THD of .0009%, with a dynamic range of 130dB
- Stereo effects return
- Mixing section all balanced/unbalanced on TRS jacks
- Four Delta outputs can be used simultaneously as independent balanced/unbalanced direct outs
- Four stereo aux inputs for MIDI devices
- Mix out
- Control room outs with independent level control
- Two headphone outputs with individual level controls
- One mono effect send per channel
- L/R output signal/clip LEDs
It's the perfect box to hook your virtual studio to the actual world. Order now and take advantage of a great buy.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This thing is great. Lots of recording power in a small package. 2 inputs take either 1/4 inch or xlr. Very convenient and easy. Lots of power in a package that takes up very little real estate in my small apartment. Also has phantom power. Knobs are a bit small, but it's well designed and this seems unavoidable given the extremely compact design of the thing. I love it. I use it with a Delta 66 card, a Multimixer 6, and various mulitracking software. I can go from having everything off to recording in about a minute. I love it.
This little mixer is awesome for home studio to pro recording. I've had mine for 2 years, and I think it is the best the market has to offer. with the right software you can record professional quallity arrangements with up to 128 channels. Its only drawback is that there is only 4 channel simultaneous recording. But you can dub and over-write endlessly.