- Product H76998
M-Audio PreSonus FP10 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the PreSonus FP10 FireWire audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 spe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at +1-801-501-8110.Customers Also Viewed:
Get this complete recording package featuring the PreSonus FP10 FireWire Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the PreSonus FP10 FireWire audio interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
PreSonus FP10 FireWire Interface
The PreSonus FP10 FireWire recording interface (formerly known as the FirePod) is a complete 24-bit/96kHz recording system that combines 8 high-quality PreSonus XMAX microphone preamplifiers with 24-bit/96kHz analog to digital conversion. PreSonus includes Studio One Artist music creation and production software with the FP10. Studio One Artist gives you the same platform and intuitive interface as Studio One Pro but with an unlimited track count. The music software also has S/PDIF and MIDI inputs and outputs for convenient and compact, professional-quality, no-hassle recording. Studio One Artist works with Mac OS X and Windows XP, Vista, and 7.
XMAX Class A preamps
The FP10's XMAX Class A preamps are custom-designed by PreSonus. They run on power rails of 30V with no op amps, and are always in an "on" state for zero crossover distortion. This allows them to deliver high headroom with low-noise sonic performance, wide dynamic range, wide frequency range, and, most importantly, musicality and transparency. This gives you smooth highs, solid, deep lows, without losing everything in between. It's perfect for recording diverse sources. 8 potentiometers are on the front panel to easily control the input level of each preamplifier.
Ins and Outs
Inputs 1 and 2 of the FP10 interface can be switched between microphone or instrument level while inputs 3 through 8 can be switched between microphone or line input. Phantom power (+48V) is available on every channel in groups of 4. Channels 1 and 2 feature fully balanced send and return TRS connectors on the rear of the rugged metal chassis for inserting outboard dynamics, EQ, and effects processors. There are 8 balanced TRS line outputs, 2 balanced TRS MAIN outputs, and CUE outputs for additional monitoring. Using a stereo headphone output on the front panel, as well as mix control to balance monitoring levels between mixed input and main output signals, zero-latency monitoring is achieved. 2 channels of SPDIF input and output as well as MIDI input and output are also included. 2 FireWire ports make it possible to daisy-chain multiple FP10's together creating the possibility for adding additional inputs and outputs (with mic preamps) to your system.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- 24-bit/96kHz high-speed FireWire (IEEE 1394) audio interface, that combines 8 high-quality PreSonus XMAX microphone preamplifiers with 24-bit/96kHz analog to digital conversion
- XMAX Class A preamps designed to run on power rails of 30V with no op amps, and are always in an "on" state for zero crossover distortion
- 8 balanced TRS line outputs, 2 balanced TRS MAIN outputs, and CUE outputs for additional monitoring
- 2 FireWire ports make it possible to daisy-chain multiple FP10's together creating the possibility for adding additional inputs and outputs (with mic preamps) to your system.
- Bundled with an exceptional software package featuring PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass; while the 1.25-inch, silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear highs for great overall sound clarity
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis that can get bumped around with the best of them
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
- Package includes 1 x PreSonus FP10 FireWire audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
- For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.