- Product H77005
M-Audio Tascam US-1800 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Write a Review
Package includes the Tascam US-1800 USB audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 sp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Complete recording package featuring the Tascam US-1800 USB Interface, an MXL V63M Microphone, and a pair of M-Audio CX5 Monitors.
Package includes the Tascam US-1800 USB audio/MIDI interface; a pair of M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; an MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 speaker cables; a mic cable; and a tripod mic stand with fixed boom.
Tascam US-1800 USB Interface
The US-1800 audio interface from TASCAM gives you 16 inputs, 4 outputs, and allows you to transmit your music to and from your Mac or Windows over high-speed USB 2.0 connection. The US-1800 also features 8 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power and 60dB of clean gain. Six balanced line inputs are also provided, as well as stereo S/PDIF digital and MIDI in and out.
Included with the US-1800 is Cubase LE5 workstation software from Steinberg. This 48-track audio workstation includes must-have features like automation, plug-ins, mixing, editing and MIDI tracks. Cubase LE5 uses standard VST plug-ins for adding virtual instruments and effects.
M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
The M-Audio Studiophile CX5 near-field studio monitor combines proprietary driver design, custom waveguides, seamless crossover integration, and advanced Acoustic Space controls. The result is a best-in-class studio monitor with excellent off-axis response, minimal distortion, an expansive soundstage, and the flexibility to adapt to any production space. The Studiophile CX5 speaker brings exceptionally accurate monitoring to any acoustic environment.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
- Tascam US-1800 USB Interface
- 16 Audio ins, 4 audio outs (two analog, two digital) plus MIDI I/O for Windows or Mac
- 8 High-definition XLR microphone inputs, with phantom power for recording with condenser microphones
- Headphone output with separate control level and volume, so you can monitor your sound at the proper level
- Includes Cubase LE 5 48-track recording software
- M-Audio CX5 Studio Monitors
- Exceptional design integration offers well-balanced sound with superior detail
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your room
- OptImage IV, high-performance wave-guide offers expanded, layered soundstage with large sweet spot
- 5-inch, Kevlar, low-frequency driver provides full, tight bass
- 1.25-inch, Silk-domed, high-frequency driver delivers clear crisp highs
- "Built-Like-A-Tank" design, with a powder-coated, all-steel chassis
- MXL V63M Condenser Mic
- Wired with Mogami for added clarity
- Fully balanced transformerless output for exceptionally rich sound
- Large diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
Everything you need to start recording at home today!
Tascam US-1800 and M-Audio CX5 Recording Package
- Package includes 1 x Tascam US-1800 USB audio interface; 2 x M-Audio CX5 powered monitors; 1 x MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic; 2 x speaker cables; 1 x mic cable; and 1 x tripod mic stand with fixed boom
For additional specifications please refer to the product detail page on individual components.