- J01631 000000000 J01631000000000
Maag Audio EQ2 2 Band Equalizer w/AIR BAND and Input ATTN - 1 Channel (500 Series)
- Write a Review
The Maag Audio EQ2 (500 Series) is a no compromise one channel 2 band equalizer with AIR BAND, Low Mid Frequency (LMF) bell boost from SUB to 1.4 kHz...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Scrumptious EQ with attenuation.
The Maag Audio EQ2 (500 Series) is a no compromise one channel 2 band equalizer with AIR BAND, Low Mid Frequency (LMF) bell boost from SUB to 1.4 kHz, and an INPUT ATTN to control down to -12.5 dB of attenuation. The EQ2's AIR BAND is equipped with an additional sassy frequency selection @ 15kHz, making the EQ2 hard to resist in any situation. The LMF provides both tight or wide bell curve options to dial in the perfect amount of warmth on the 2-bus. When it comes to tracking, the EQ2 will quickly become your favorite preamps' "better half" by controlling the input (INPUT ATTN) (great for correcting over driven mic preamp transformers) before eq'ing with the versatile AIR BAND and LMF. The EQ2 is compatible with the API 500-6B lunchbox and 500VPR rack systems and any other 500 Series spec rack.
Following its EQ4 predecessor, the EQ2 provides unparalleled transparency and top end presence with the same high quality components found in the powerhouse 6 band EQ4. EQ adjustments are obtained with minimal phase shift and detent controls allow for easy recallable settings, even on the INPUT ATTN.
- Tight or wide bell
- Input attenuation pre-EQ
- Compatible with popular rack systems
Order today and shape your tracks with tremendous specificity and color.
EQ2 2 Band Equalizer w/AIR BAND and Input ATTN - 1 Channel (500 Series)
- Frequency Response: -2 dB points, 10Hz & 75kHz
- Nominal Input Impedance (XLR): 48 K Ohms, balanced
- Nominal Output Impedance (XLR): 50 Ohms, balanced
- Headroom: +27 dBu
- THD + Noise: < 0.005%
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.