- 701813 000000000 701813000000000
Mackie Control Extender Pro
- Write a Review
The Mackie Extender Pro is an 8-channel control surface extension for the Mackie Control Universal Pro. Thanks to their unique proprietary communicat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Eight-fader control surface extension for the Mackie Control Universal Pro.
The Mackie Extender Pro is an 8-channel control surface extension for the Mackie Control Universal Pro. Thanks to their unique proprietary communication protocol, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers know just how to sweet-talk your music software, and your software knows just how to respond. You get deep, intuitive control of mix and plug-in parameters, real-time visual feedback, and setup is plug and play--no MIDI mapping head games!
The Mackie Universal Pro control surface, Extender Pro control surface extension, and C4 Pro plug-in and virtual instrument controller all seamlessly integrate, so you can put control of all your software parameters right at your fingertips. Simply put, Mackie Control Pro Series controllers give your music production software what it needs to feel complete.
- Proprietary Mackie communication protocol for seamless software integration by DAW makers
- 100mm touch-sensitive optical Penny + Giles motorized faders
- Multi-function V-Pots for fast control of panning, effects levels and more
- Channel mute, solo, pan, send level and record arm functions
- Full meter display with track names and parameters
Gives you eight more channels of premium DAW control. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.