- Write a Review
High-performance 10" passive loudspeaker.
The Mackie iP-10 is a lightweight, high-performance 10" passive loudspeaker designed to be the perfect fit for a wide range of live sound applications and professional sound reinforcement. Sound quality, durability and overall performance are always part of the equation when choosing the right loudspeaker system, and the iP Series from Mackie delivers premium components, unmatched build quality and the right tools to dial in perfect sound. iP loudspeakers not only look professional, they deliver the results you demand.
Behind iP-10's clean, professional look is a high-output, custom-designed 10" woofer and premium 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver delivering rich, articulate full-bandwidth response. All models in the series feature eight M10 rigging points for secure vertical or horizontal rigging and a rotatable 90 x 50-degree horn for accurate dispersion at all times. Plus, with a rotating Mackie logo, your speaker placement will always look great. Connectivity comes in the form of dual Neutrik parallel connectors and a convenient terminal strip that can can save time and cost. Match the iP-10 with its companion, the iP-18S 18" subwoofer for the perfect amount of low-frequency response and output in larger applications.
- 10" 2-way low-profile installation loudspeaker
- 10" high-output ceramic woofer with 2" voice coil for maximum output
- 1.4" titanium compression driver provides smooth, consistent high-frequency response
- Eight M10 rigging points and rotatable 90 x 50 horn for vertical/horizontal rigging
- Rotatable center logo allows for clean presentation in all configurations
- Convenient terminal strip connectivity saves time and cost
- Dual Neutrik parallel connectors
- Lightweight, compact and durable 15mm poplar cabinet construction
Order today for an enduring sound solution.
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90 x 50
- Power handling: 200 watts continuous / 400 watts program
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- Crossover frequency: 3 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Î
- Height: 20.5 in / 520 mm
- Width (Front): 12 in / 310 mm
- Width (Rear): 6.8 in / 172 mm
- Depth: 13.4 in / 340 mm
- Product weight: 26 lb. / 11.8 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.