- Product J19270
Mackie iP-10 10" 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
The Mackie iP-10 is a lightweight, high-performance 10" passive loudspeaker designed to be the perfect fit for a wide range of live sound application...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
High-performance 10" passive loudspeaker.
The Mackie iP-10 is a lightweight, high-performance 10" passive loudspeaker designed to be the perfect fit for a wide range of live sound applications and professional sound reinforcement. Sound quality, durability and overall performance are always part of the equation when choosing the right loudspeaker system, and the iP Series from Mackie delivers premium components, unmatched build quality and the right tools to dial in perfect sound. iP loudspeakers not only look professional, they deliver the results you demand.
Behind iP-10's clean, professional look is a high-output, custom-designed 10" woofer and premium 1.4" titanium diaphragm compression driver delivering rich, articulate full-bandwidth response. All models in the series feature eight M10 rigging points for secure vertical or horizontal rigging and a rotatable 90 x 50-degree horn for accurate dispersion at all times. Plus, with a rotating Mackie logo, your speaker placement will always look great. Connectivity comes in the form of dual Neutrik parallel connectors and a convenient terminal strip that can can save time and cost. Match the iP-10 with its companion, the iP-18S 18" subwoofer for the perfect amount of low-frequency response and output in larger applications.
- 10" 2-way low-profile installation loudspeaker
- 10" high-output ceramic woofer with 2" voice coil for maximum output
- 1.4" titanium compression driver provides smooth, consistent high-frequency response
- Eight M10 rigging points and rotatable 90 x 50 horn for vertical/horizontal rigging
- Rotatable center logo allows for clean presentation in all configurations
- Convenient terminal strip connectivity saves time and cost
- Dual Neutrik parallel connectors
- Lightweight, compact and durable 15mm poplar cabinet construction
Order today for an enduring sound solution.
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90 x 50
- Power handling: 200 watts continuous / 400 watts program
- Max SPL: 124 dB
- Crossover frequency: 3 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8Î
- Height: 20.5 in / 520 mm
- Width (Front): 12 in / 310 mm
- Width (Rear): 6.8 in / 172 mm
- Depth: 13.4 in / 340 mm
- Product weight: 26 lb. / 11.8 kg