- 501233 000000000 501233000000000
Mackie Onyx 1620i FireWire Mixer
- Write a Review
The 16-channel Mackie Onyx 1620i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A premium analog mixer with FireWire convenience and connectivity.
The 16-channel Mackie Onyx 1620i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek, space-saving premium analog mixer. Proven, professional features like eight Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ only accentuate the mixer's ample connectivity and clear-cut workflow. The 1620i allows you to send channels, aux sends, or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. It also includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software.
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software
Tracktion 3 Music Production Software doesn't make you bounce around endless menus and windows to make music. Based on a simple, single-screen interface, the award-winning Tracktion 3 is a fast, powerful, and complete solution for turning your ideas into finished songs. It comes a plethora of power and plug-ins to keep your music flowing-not locked in menus or limitations.
- 16-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
- Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
- Pro Tools M-Powered 8 (Requires driver upgrade at manufacurer's website)
- Ableton Live
- Final Cut Pro
- 8 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
- 4-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
- 3-band Perkins EQ on stereo line channels
- 16x2 FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
- 4 aux sends with pre/post assignment
- Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
- Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
- Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
- Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
Get FireWire connected today!
Onyx 1620i FireWire Mixer
- Windows XP
- Pentium / Athlon 1GHz or higher
- 512MB RAM or higher
- OSX 10.4.8 or higher
- G4, G5, Intel 1GHz or higher
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comments about Mackie Onyx 1620i FireWire Mixer:
so amazing, I mean 16 multitrack output straight through firewire. no hassle at all! but if you are running windows 7 then you must go through mackies website to get your drivers. no big deal tho. want to buy the step up to finish my studio. great board and the price isnt to bad for what you can do with this beast!
This is a amazing board!
Comments about Onyx 1620i FireWire Mixer:
The headroom is amazing. Super clean. Better recordings into my DAW. Better mixes out.