- Product 634276
Mackie Onyx 3280 Premium 32-Channel Analog Live Sound Console
- Write a Review
This professional 32-channel, 8-bus analog mixing console sacrifices nothing in sonic performance or features. The flagship Onyx mic preamps, British...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An incredible value in premium sound reinforcement.
This professional 32-channel, 8-bus analog mixing console sacrifices nothing in sonic performance or features. The flagship Onyx mic preamps, British-voiced Perkins EQ, internally balanced Subgroup and Main buses, and high-headroom summing bus circuitry testify to that. The Mackie Onyx 3280 also has 8 stereo-linkable aux sends and 8 stereo aux input channels complete with 4-band Perkins EQ.
Each channel has an Onyx mic preamp, 4-band Perkins EQ with hardware bypass, 48V phantom power, Mic/Line switch, 100Hz high-pass filter, polarity switch, 8 aux sends with Pre/Post switches, aux. The 32-channel analog mixer comes with a stereo link feature, direct out on DB-25 connection, 4-segment LED level indicator, long-throw 100mm Panasonic fader, Mute and PFL Solo switches, and balanced XLR mic and 1/4" inputs, plus 1/4" insert.
The Mackie mixer's 8-bus master section has 8 stereo aux inputs with 60mm faders, 4-band Perkins EQ, 8 aux. sends, 8 groups with 100mm faders, balanced 1/4 I/O, a 10 x 2 matrix, 4 mute groups, XLR talkback mic input, dual 100mm Main Mix faders, phones/monitor section, and 2 pairs of dedicated 12-segment stereo Main Mix and Solo LED meters, as well as power and rude solo indicators.
- Onyx mic preamps
- 4-band Perkins EQ with hardware bypass
- 48V Phantom Power, Mic/Line, 100Hz High-pass, and Polarity switches
- 8 Auxiliary sends with Pre/Post switches
- Aux. Stereo Link feature
- Direct outputs on DB-25 connectors (8 channels per connector)
- 4 segment LED level indicators
- Smooth, long-throw 100mm Panasonic Faders
- Mute, and PFL Solo switches
- Balanced XLR mic and 1/4" line inputs
- 1/4" insert jacks
- 8-bus Master section
- Balanced 1/4" I/O
- 8 stereo aux inputs with 60mm faders
- 4-band fixed Perkins EQ with 4-segment LEDs
- 8 aux. sends with Mute and AFL Solo
- 8 groups with 100mm faders, Main Mix assign, Pan, AFL Solo and 4-segment LEDs
- 8 Aux Master/Group Flip switches
- 10 x 2 matrix
- 4 mute groups
- XLR talkback mic input
- Talkback on all aux, groups, and main mix
- 100mm Main Mix faders
- Phones/Monitor section with Solo, Monitor, and Phones level
- Main Mix to Monitor/Phones switch
- 2 pairs of stereo 12-segment tricolor LED meters on Main Mix and Solo levels
- Indicator LEDs for +15V, -15V, +48V and +12V power supply rails
You can finally get a premium quality mixer at a reasonable price without having to sacrifice channel count. Order your Onyx 3280 now!