- 242064 000000000 242064000000000
Microboards QD-DVD-125 Quic Disc DVD Duplicator
- Write a Review
The Microboards QD-DVD-125 is an economical DVD copier that burn DVDs at 18X and CDs at 48X Speed. The QD-DVD-125 is a 1-to-5 DVD/CD copier modeled a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Economical DVD copier burns at 18X Speed.
The Microboards QD-DVD-125 is an economical DVD copier that burn DVDs at 18X and CDs at 48X Speed. The QD-DVD-125 is a 1-to-5 DVD/CD copier modeled after the popular Quic Disc Series QD-DVD-123 disc duplicator.
The QD-DVD-125 DVD is perfectly suited to deliver small runs on demand or to give you in-house control of your digital content.
Ease-of-use and a compact footprint make the QD-DVD-125 DVD Duplicator fit for the front office and practical anywhere in your studio. One button copying gives you the ability to make 5 copies at once at the highest recording speed available.
Use the QD-DVD-125 Duplicator as a standalone unit or connect it to your PC for easy mastering via the USB port with the included recording software.
The QD-DVD-125 supports DVD+R and DVD-R, and can copy DVD video or data. In addition, the Microboards QD-DVD-125 supports all of the most popular CD recording formats, including audio, data, and more. Even dual-layer DVD discs can be copied on the versatile QD-DVD-125 duplicator.
This duplicator can also duplicate CD+G (karaoke) formatted disks.
The Microboards QD-DVD-125 is the latest in a long line of award-winning DVD duplicators in the Quic Disc Series, and comes complete with a 1-year warranty.
- Copy and verify
- Back-lit LCD interface with selection-driven menu structure
- 48X CD copying
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.