- J32027 000000000 J32027000000000
Miktek PM9 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
Like all Miktek Performance Series microphones, the PM9 offers top quality sound and build quality. Featuring cutting edge capsule designs that are p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Live sound like you've never experienced.
Like all Miktek Performance Series microphones, the PM9 offers top quality sound and build quality. Featuring cutting edge capsule designs that are perfectly matched to Miktek’s proprietary output transformers; the PM9 produces a modern, yet truly classic sound, well suited to today’s contemporary performers.
The Miktek PM9 is a super cardioid, dynamic microphone featuring a custom designed, neodymium capsule element offering extremely clear and articulate vocal reproduction. The PM9’s frequency response is full and sweet. Plus, the capsule’s unique labyrinth design provides ultimate rear rejection and maximum gain before feedback, so you can hear more of yourself on stage. With high SPL capabilities the PM9 can easily accommodate the loudest singers and can even be used to mic up loud guitar amps, brass and drums. The PM9’s multistage windscreen helps ensure a minimum amount of p-popping and the steel grill and die cast body ensure durability and reliability night after night. The ultra sleek, black finish with stainless steel appointments make the PM9 an attractive complement to any stage setting.
- Dynamic Vocal Microphone Neodymium MagnetSuper Cardioid Pickup PatternCustom Miktek Transformer by AMIPackage with Protective Case and Mic Clip
It's the 21st century. Time for a new mic. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.