- Product 706439
MOTU Digital Performer 5 Competitive Upgrade
- Write a Review
To qualify for the special competitive upgrade to Digital Performer 5.0 from MOTU you must provide proof of ownership of your current DAW platform.MO...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The choice of professionals worldwide.
To qualify for the special competitive upgrade to Digital Performer 5.0 from MOTU you must provide proof of ownership of your current DAW platform.
MOTU's Digital Performer is an integrated MIDI and audio sequencer for studio recording, film scoring, live performance, and remixing; and the choice of professionals worldwide. Digital Performer offers an easy-to-understand workflow and professional tools like unlimited tracks, unlimited undo, surround sound support, 64-bit mastering, sample-accurate MIDI and audio editing, automatic tempo calculation for film scoring, and lots more. Its simple and easy-to-use track layout, mixing board, and transport controls are all you need for the foundation of a powerful computer-based production system. With a flexible, customizable interface; loop-based production; linear sequencing and recording; and part and score notation-based composition you can work the way you want. Complete Mac OS X support takes full advantage of Core Audio and Core MIDI services so you get sample-accurate MIDI Time Stamping, Core MIDI patch list support, Audio Unit plug-ins and virtual instruments, support for multiple Core Audio interface drivers, and more. New features include 6 new instrument plug-ins, track folders, Meter Bridge level monitoring, 4 new editing tools, scoring enhancements; enhanced input monitoring; MIDI keys; and many productivity enhancements.
- Integrated MIDI and audio sequencer for studio recording, film scoring, live performance, and remixing
- Unlimited tracks
- Unlimited undo
- Surround sound support
- 64-bit mastering
- Sample-accurate MIDI and audio editing
- Automatic tempo calculation for film scoring
- Flexible, customizable interface
- Loop-based production
- Linear sequencing and recording
- Part and score notation-based composition
- Complete Mac OS X support with Core Audio and Core MIDI services
- Six new virtual instruments
- Track folders
- Dedicated meter bridge for all inputs
- Trim, Slip, Slide, and Roll editing tools
- Film and video scoring enhancements
- Enhanced independent track input monitoring with four modes
- Soundbite volume and gain
- MIDI keys
- Support for Pro Tools 7
- Track enable/disable
- Convenient MIDI device setup from within DP5
- Tempo, Pitch, Volume Waveform Editor tabs