- Product 486357
Musician's Friend MR5 Monitor & Mic Package
- Write a Review
This Mackie MR5 monitor & mic pacakge includes Mackie MR5 Monitors, 1 MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone, 1 pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M20 head...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
2 quality monitors, a mic, headphones, cables, and a mic stand to get your studio started for less.
This Mackie MR5 monitor & mic pacakge includes Mackie MR5 Monitors, 1 MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone, 1 pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M20 headphones, 2 LiveWire 10ft. instrument cables, a 20ft. Gear One XLR cable, and 1 Musician's Gear Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom.
MR5 Active Studio Monitor
Created by the same audio gurus who designed the legendary HR Series, the MR5 Mackie Reference Monitor is the perfect solution for those ready to step up to a monitoring system with truly pro sound. The MR5 delivers everything you need for critical monitoring in your home studio, multimedia or home theater system. With its Active bi-amplified Class A/B architecture (55W LF / 30W HF), wide-dispersion, ultra-flat frequency response and outstanding bass performance, you get superior imaging with impeccable clarity. Thanks to its unbelievable sound--and price--the MR5 monitor speaker stands alone in its class.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
Audio-Technica ATH-M20 closed-back headphones feature 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response. The circumaural, closed-back design on these Audio-Technica headphones ensure superior isolation. Lightweight with an adjustable cushioned headband for maximum comfort. 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo connector and snap-on 1/4" (6.3 mm) adapter. 10' coiled cable with left-side entry.
Gear One XLR Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Live Wire Advantage Series 1/4" Instrument Cables
Advantage Series 1/4" straight instrument cable from Live Wire is constructed of flexible materials to cut down on kinks and twists for tangle-free performance and longer life. It has 1/4" phone plugs and the quality soldering is very quiet.
Musician's Gear Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
- Studio monitor with true Active design
- Precision Class A/B amplifiers with Active protection circuits: 55W for LF / 30W for HF
- HF and LF acoustic controls for room correction
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Ultra-low distortion 5-1/4" steel frame LF transducer
- Waveguide loaded 1" high-resolution HF transducer
- Minimum-diffraction molded baffle for smooth, wide sweet zone
- Magnetically shielded for safe placement near computer/video monitors
- Precisely tuned for working interchangeably with other MR units
- 1" diaphragm
- Mogami wire
- Balanced, low-noise output
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
- Cardioid pattern
- Detailed 30Hz-20kHz response
- Wired with Mogami cable
- 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity, rich bass, and extended high-frequency response
- Circumaural, closed-back design ensures superior isolation
- Lightweight headphones with an adjustable cushioned headband
- Sturdy construction for enhanced signal and performance
- Flexible mic cable design eliminates kinks and twists for a tangle-free performance in-studio and onstage
- Lifetime guarantee
- Super-quiet soldering and materials
- Kink-free design
- 1/4" phone plugs
Order this quality kit and save!
- Large 1" diaphragm
- 6-micron-thick diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
- Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity
- Balanced, transformerless output for low noise
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 130dB
- S/N ratio: 80dB (Ref. 1 Pa, A weighted)
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power
- Operation Closed-back Impedance: 40 ohms Maximum Input Power: 1,200mW at 1kHz
- Weight (less cable): 7.1 oz. (230 g)
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity (1mW): 98dB