- Product 270389
Nady HM-10 Mini Headworn Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The NADY HM-10 ultra small condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speech applications. The HM-10's small size and light w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A compact and lightweight headworn mic for hands-free use.
The NADY HM-10 ultra small condenser headset microphone is optimally designed for singing and speech applications. The HM-10's small size and light weight make it ideal for all hands-free use with minimum visibility. It is perfect for singers/musicians (drummers, keyboardists), vocal/dance performers, DJs, television announcers, public speakers, and aerobics instructors.
- Wide bandwidth omnidirectional electret condenser mic ensures clean transparent audio and enhanced vocal pickup with improved gain before feedback
- Durable thin-metal frame can be easily molded to any user
- Ergonomic design and comfortable fit with or without glasses, hats, or headphones and no hairstyle hindrance
- Requires low voltage phantom power as supplied by most wireless bodypack transmitters
- Supplied mini-XLR connects to plug of the microphone cable to the input jack of the bodypack transmitter or power supply adaptor
- 952V adapter supplied for wired applications
- Standard Items Supplied: HM-10 headmic with small foam windscreen, Additional medium and large foam windscreens, Extra boom assembly, User guide, Warranty card
- Element: Back electret condenser
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz20KHz
- Sensitivity: -42±3dB
- Output impedance: 1KO±5%
- SPL max: 130dB
- Power Supply: 1.5-10V D.C.
- Cable: 1.5mm
- Wiring: GND = Pin 1, Hot (+) = Pin 3 2 K_ Pin 2
- Weight: 1.65 oz. (23g)
- Mic Dimension: .197" (5 mm)
- Output connector: 3-pin mini XLR connector
- Low voltage Phantom Power required