Brilliant sound with a smooth overall response.
Nady's J-12M high-power speaker is designed for a variety of performance situations. It can be used for FOH or as a monitor cabinet. It has a handling capacity of 700W with a tight, powerful woofer and a titanium-diaphragm HF driver on a wide-dispersion horn that produces brilliant sound with a smooth overall response. As a floor monitor, the multi-position cab can be angled at 30°, 45°, 90°, or upright. For FOH use it has polemount hardware.
- 700W handling capacity, 8-ohm impedance
- 12" woofer
- Titanium driver with wide-angle dispersion horns for optimum clarity and presence
- 2nd order internal crossover with tweeter surge protection circuit
- Speakon and 1/4" connections
- Roadworthy cabinet construction with ultradurable polymer finish, handle slots, metal grille, rubber feet, and integrated speaker stand basemount (1-3/8")
- Cabinet with 4-position capability at 30°, 45°, 90°, or upright
This is a great buy on a capable PA cab. Order today!
J-12M J-Series Speaker Cabinet Specifications:
- Power Handling: 700W
- Woofer: 12", 40 oz., 2" voice-coil
- Tweeter: Titanium, 1" voice-coil
- Frequency Response: 35Hz–20KHz
- Maximum SPL: 92dB ± 2dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB at 1m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions: 22.2" x 14" x 15.8" (56.4 x 35.5 x 40cm)
- Weight: 34.8 lb. (15.8kg)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nady J-12M J-Series Speaker Cabinet:
I purchased two Nady J-12M boxes for a small rental rig because they seemed to be light weight and versatile. They feature a full front grill, Speakon & ? connections, pole mountable, FOH or angled for a monitor wedge, recessed handle, and a textured professional exterior finish. They sound good, handle plenty of power; 700watts @ 8ohms, and look great. 20 years in the sound business and I was so surprised at the quality for such a small price. They never made it out on rentals; I decided to use them as stage monitors instead. I plan on replacing the rest of my monitors with the J-12Ms soon, I hope NADY continues to keep up the good work and maybe they?ll add more cabinets built like these to their product line in the near future.