- Product H91542
Nady MaxTower PA-250 with MXTS-8 Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The MaxTower from Nady is a self-contained amplifier system designed to be an easy to carry solution for voice or music amplification in small to med...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Affordable line array speaker system.
The MaxTower from Nady is a self-contained amplifier system designed to be an easy to carry solution for voice or music amplification in small to medium size settings. With its 250W RMS class D power, and high efficiency and cool operation, you can pump out the hits all night long and still have enough to go into the after-hours. Eight 3" line array speakers make up the MaxTowers main design, and the dual XLR/TRS combo inputs offer all the connectivity you need to link-up and jam-out. Ideal for mobile DJs and entertainers.
Details on MXTS-8 Powered Subwoofer for the MaxTower bundle:
• The MXTS-8 Subwoofer is designed to work seamlessly with the MaxTower PA system to deliver optimal low-frequency impact. The 8" woofer produces deep, strong bass for keyboards, kick drum, bass guitar, and other instruments that play in lower ranges. It connects to the MaxTower™ with a single mic cable.
• 60 Watt maximum output
• Single 8" woofer
• XLR and 1/4" line inputs
• Constructed of durable, lightweight MDF wood
• Bracket for top mounting MaxTower™ with MTMP-8 mounting pole
- 250W RMS class D amplifier provides high efficiency and cool operation
- Eight 3” line array high-excursion piston speakers
- 2 XLR-1/4” combo inputs with independent control and 10dB attenuator switch
- Selectable 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Constructed of durable, lightweight polymer composite material
- Balanced XLR output with independent level control connects to optional powered subwoofer (sold separately)
- Separate EQ control on each channel
- DSP Reverb with Level controls for each channel
- Main level control with mute switch
Order the portable MaxTower and max out the sound at your next event.
MaxTower PA-250 with MXTS-8 Powered Subwoofer
- Power: 250W RMS @ 6 Ω, 1%THD at 1kHz
- S/N ratio: 56.5dB
- THD: ≤0.17% @1kHz ≤0.63%@1kHz
- Speakers: 3” Woofer, 6Ω
- Frequency response: 100kHz - 18KHz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity @ INPUT & OUTPUT
- Mic/Line: -37dB
- Max Input Level XLR: -16dBv
- Max Input Level 1/4”: +9dB
- Max Output Level XLR: 26dB
- Equalization: Single knob, clockwise increases treble; counter-clockwise increases bass
- Power requirements: 100-120 VAC, 220-240 VAC, 50-60Hz DIMENSIONS (HxWxD): 8.6” x 35.8” x 3.5”
- Weight: 20b