Gives horn players freedom of movement.
The Nady MHT-16 Horn Wireless System includes the MGT-16 receiver and the MH-16 Saxophone (Horn) Instrument Transmitter
The Nady MH-16 is a miniature, lightweight transmitter that clips directly onto bell of horn. No cord connection needed. A protective rubberized clamp-on device easily locks transmitter firmly to horn. A flexible gooseneck allows optimum microphone positioning. Transmitter features a high-performance microphone with tight cardioid polar pattern and wide frequency response to suppress unwanted feedback.
The Nady MGT-16 is a compact receiver can be placed anywhere you choose. It is powered by internal AA batteries or AC adapter (supplied). Has 16 user-selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free operation. ASC (Auto-Sync Channel) infrared wireless download pairs transmitter to selected receiver frequency for quick, easy setup. It has a 250 ft. line-of-sight operating range, and is powered by single AAA battery.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
MGT-16 Instrument Receiver
- Compact, portable, “pedal style” receiver can be placed anywhere
- Dual ¼ wave antennas
- Unbalanced ¼” line output plug
- Power On/Off/Mute switch; Volume Control; LED indicators for Low Battery, and RF Reception; DIP-switch channel selection with IR sync to transmitter; IR Sync LED
- Powered by DC adapter (included) or two AA alkaline batteries for
- portability (Up to 8 hours battery life)
MH-16 Saxophone (Horn) Instrument
- Clip-on-the-horn barrel style without any tangling wires
- Up to eight hours of battery life from a single AAA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery
- Infrared channel sync with receiver for instant setup
- Power On/Off switch; Power/Low Battery LED indicators; IR Sync LED
- Input level attenuation switch; internal audio level control trim-pot
- External flexible wire antenna
Take your performances to the next level.