- Product H77404
Nady USB-2S Stereo Condenser Microphone With USB Audio Interface
- Write a Review
The USB-2S allows for stereo recording to a computer such as live performancesin any environment. It is a useful tool for VOIP, multimedia, news and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Stereo USB mic with an X/Y pattern.
The USB-2S allows for stereo recording to a computer such as live performances
in any environment. It is a useful tool for VOIP, multimedia, news and broadcast applications using netbooks and laptops for remote stereo recording of concerts, lectures, or even ambient outdoor sounds in stereo for and TV. With the USB-2S you are given the opportunity to record performances and sound effects from anywhere in the world on a computer in full stereo.
- Perfect for high quality stereo recordings of vocals and acoustic instruments
- Two capsules in an X/Y pattern
- Connects directly to any computer with a USB 2.0 (or higher) input port for easy plug & play operation
- Features two large pressure-gradient condenser gold-sputtered diaphragm for warm, natural reproduction
- Full frequency response with rich warmth and crisp, transparent audio
- Minimal noise, wide dynamic range, and maximum SPL capacity
- Rugged compact construction with protective mesh grill
- Base mount mic holder fits any standard mic stand
- 10™ USB cable included
Record stereo tracks on your computer. Order today.
- Type: Condenser microphone w/2 pressure gradient diaphragms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz “ 20K Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid X/Y Bidirectional
- Sensitivity: 18+/-0.5mV
- Max SPL (0.5% THD): 130dB
- Digital Output Interface: USB
- Resolution: 16 bit
- Sampling rate: 44.1 - 48KHz
- Power Requirements: Power supplied from USB port
- Size: 7.1 x 2 (180 x 50mm)
- Weight: 5.3oz (435g)