- Product 702727
Native Instruments Akoustik Piano Education Edition
- Write a Review
Grand SlamThe Akoustik Piano music software fuses the sampled sound, expressiveness, and playability of three of the most reputable grand pianos--the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Three legendary grand pianos in one virtual instrument!
The Akoustik Piano music software fuses the sampled sound, expressiveness, and playability of three of the most reputable grand pianos--the Steinway D, Bechstein D 280, and Boesendorfer 290 Imperial--as well as the charismatic Steingraeber 130 vintage upright piano into one application. Akoustik Piano covers the entire range of piano sounds and styles, transfusing the sonic characteristics and subtle tonal nuances of all four into your computer. It's the perfect complement for studios, rehearsal rooms, schools, stages, and clubs.
Under The Lid
Akoustik Piano is the new benchmark in sound quality, capturing the full body and feel of the originals with unprecedented authenticity. The latest recording technology, as well as a specially developed microphone setup, was used for all 4 pianos. The result is a uniquely warm, transparent, and flexible sound that delivers the same distinctive character of each individual piano in exacting detail. In addition, the virtual instruments can still be adjusted to meet specific needs.
Akoustic Piano plugin responds exactly as real pianos do. The keys were sampled at varying velocities, and great care was taken to capture the entire sustain and release phases. The innovative Layer Morphing Technology generates a seamless dynamic gradient. The characteristic resonances caused by use of the pedals can be adjusted, as can the subtle mechanical noises of the pedals and keys themselves. From perfect pianissimo to forceful fortissimo, this virtual instrument delivers the same breadth and depth of tone as the originals.
Akoustic Piano has a first-class integrated convolution module, allowing highly authentic spatial characteristics to be added to the sound. Place the piano in a studio, jazz club, concert hall, or cathedral, or use the dry signal as it is. The acoustic parameters of these spaces, such as the size, can also be manipulated. From the close mic setup of a jazz combo to the more ambient nature of classic solo performance, Akoustik Piano software covers the whole spectrum.
- Three famous grand pianos and one upright piano
- Exceptionally high sound quality, including complete sustain and release phase
- Extremely intuitive and clearly structured user interface
- Integrated convolution module delivers controllable acoustics for four distinctive rooms: studio, jazz club, concert hall, and cathedral
- Sophisticated and authentic emulation of the soft, sustenuto and sustain pedals
- Layer Morphing Technology ensures a consistent timbre and seamless velocity gradient
- Highly advanced audio engine including Direct from Disk (DfD) functionality
- Adjustable string resonance and mechanical noises of pedals and keys
- Integrated metronome, MIDI file player and recorder, export to WAV, flexible 3-band EQ, and various tunings
- Keyboard dynamic range and velocity curve allows response to be adjusted to different master keyboards
- Stand-alone, Audio Units, VST, DXi, RTAS, Core Audio, DirectSound, ASIO
- Universal Binary--Intel-Mac ready!
No one can afford three grand pianos--but you can afford one plug-in. Get Akoustik Piano today!
Akoustik Piano Education Edition
- System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.4.x, G4 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP, Pentium/Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 512 MB RAM
- 15GB free disk space