- Product 700928
Native Instruments TRAKTOR SCRATCH DJ System Competitive Crossgrade
- Write a Review
Scratch SublimeTRAKTOR SCRATCH is the professional DJ system allowing you to spin your digital track collection on vinyl or CD turntables. It include...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Digital heart. Vinyl soul.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH is the professional DJ system allowing you to spin your digital track collection on vinyl or CD turntables. It includes intuitive software, special timecoded vinyl control records and CDs, two professional multi-core connection cables, and AUDIO 8 DJ - a high-end audio interface built specifically for DJs.
If you're thinking of switching to Traktor Scratch, there's never been a better time. See note below.*
Rock-solid and reliable, and featuring Instant Connect plug and play usability, every element is master crafted by the Native Instruments team in Berlin, Germany. The result is TRAKTOR SCRATCH - the perfect fusion of analog confidence and feel with the freedom and potential of digital. Never before has technology had so much soul.
AUDIO 8 DJ is the ultimate audio interface for DJs, and the pulsing heart of TRAKTOR SCRATCH. This pro-quality 24-bit/96kHz interface with ultra high-end Cirrus Logic™ AD-DA converters is unique in the field - a dedicated DJ soundcard that surpasses every audio expectation.
Four hi-gain stereo outputs gives you the potential for two main decks routed from the TRAKTOR software, plus two extra stereo outputs fed by TRAKTOR SCRATCH's send effects. Along with four stereo inputs, MIDI I/O and multiple status LEDs, the AUDIO 8 DJ is built on a metal chassis and is wrapped in a robust and compact design. This box of audio dynamite is ready for any situation.
Pure Vinyl Feeling
TRAKTOR SCRATCH closes the gap between digital and analog DJing. The timecode is formatted onto special CDs and vinyl, and has an unmatched response - it feels like the digital file is cut into the wax. Pressed onto 120g vinyl, each disc contains one side with 17 minutes of timecode, plus a flip side with deeper cut grooves for turntablists and scratch DJs. A special track allows you to scroll through your collection and select your next tune using only the turntable- with no need to touch your computer.
Easy Set Up
It's never been easier to spin digital. TRAKTOR SCRATCH is designed for maximum plug and play usability, and comes with two revolutionary color-coded connector cables grouping all necessary connections into one pro quality audio cable. One click per deck and you're ready to rock the house- (additionally you can route send effects with two further connections). Simple and intuitive to set up, AUDIO 8 DJ also features LED's indicating the status of every connection - giving you instant error detection and individual level meters that make setting up in any environment effortless.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH is built using the TRAKTOR software engine - hugely experienced in the digital DJing world, and a mark of quality and functionality. Each component of the system is crafted by the same experienced hand, and built to work in total harmony together. Rock-solid, ready and reliable, when the crowd puts their trust in the DJ, you can put your trust in TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
The TRAKTOR SCRATCH software is based on the powerful TRAKTOR 3 engine, but specifically tweaked for turntable/CD DJs.
TRAKTOR SCRATCH is connected via two revolutionary TRAKTOR SCRATCH multi core cables that ensure easy set up in any situation. The multi core cables route all necessary channels and are connected via a professional XLR jack- meaning you can be ready to go in two simple clicks.
*Note: Crossgrades offer customers who currently own similar products a reduced price for switching to the crossgrade product. Customers owning the following products will be eligible for the Traktor Scratch DJ System Competitive Crossgrade: Serato Scratch Live, Final Scratch 2, Traktor 2.0 or Traktor 3.
Please be aware any attempt to register and run TRAKTOR SCRATCH CROSSGRADE without valid eligibility will automatically fail. You must meet the following requirements first:
1. Users of Rane Serato Scratch Live
• You must have bought Serato Scratch Live before the beginning of the crossgrade offer period (May 1st, 2007).
• Download the Crossgrade Form (PDF) and fill it out. You will need to provide your invoice for Serato Scratch Live as proof of purchase.
• Send/Fax the completed form to Native Instruments including proof of purchase.
• Once the details have been verified, NI will create an NI User Account for you and send you a username and password via email.
• If you already have a NI User Account as an owner of other NI products, please use this email address when you fill out the respective form.
• This is not a trade-in, you can keep your Rane hardware.
2. Users of TRAKTOR 2/3 or FinalScratch TRAKTOR FS Software
• You must have bought and registered TRAKTOR 2/3 or FinalScratch before the beginning of the crossgrade offer period (May 1st).
• Having previously registered TRAKTOR 2/3 or FinalScratch, you will already have a NI user account. Install the TRAKTOR SCRATCH software, and use your account info in the NI Service Center to activate TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
• This is not a trade-in, you can keep your Final Scratch hardware.
- Browsing iTunes Playlists directly from Traktor Explorer
- Instant iPod Playlists recognition
- High Resolution Timecode (2kHz)
- Scrolling Playlist via Vinyl function
- Automatic recognition of timecode medium (vinyl side A/B or CD)
- Automatic input level normalization
- Emergency mono mode in case of failure of one timecode channel
- High quality key correction for changing a tracks tempo without changing its key
- Zoomable waveform displays for viewing track beats
- Instant looping with selectable loop size
- Beat jump- move within a track without losing track/tempo sync
- High quality filters based on the renowned Xone:92™ club mixer
- Professional effects such as reverb, tempo-synced delay, flanger and beatmasher
Get ready to spin sets of MP3s, vinyl, or CDs with the Traktor Scratch system!
TRAKTOR SCRATCH DJ System Competitive Crossgrade
- MIDI Interface: 1 Input, 1 Output
- Computer Connection: USB 2.0, Bus-Powered
- Dimensions: 45mm x 174mm x 103mm (141mm overall) (HxWxD)
- Weight: 825g
- General Interface
- Channels: 8 input / 8 output
- Sampling Rate: 44.1, 48, 96 KHz
- Bit Resolution: 16, 24
- Converter: Cirrus Logic
- Cross Talk 87 dBu
- Full Scale Level (max. gain) — Line: 12,4; Mic: -40 dBu; Phono: -23,5 dBu
- THD + N — Line & Mic: 0.007%; Phono 0.062%
- SNR: 100 dB (A-weighted)
- Freq. Response: 10 — 40kHz +/-0.5 dB
- Cross Talk 87 dBu
- Impedance — Line: 100 Ohms Unbalanced, 200 Ohms Balanced; Headphone: 8... 600 Ohms (Load)
- Max. Ouput Level — Line: 9,6 dBu; Headphone: 9,3 dBu 4.26 V rms, 100 mW at 100 Ohms
- SNR - Line: 101 dB (A-weighted), 95 dBu (A-weighted)
- THD + N — Line: 0.007 %, Headphone: 0.012 %
- Freq. Response: 10 — 40kHz +/-0.5 dB
- Vista compatibility
- Native Instruments has seen good results in its compatibility testing with Windows Vista 32-bit. NI products generally operate without specific problems or limitations under this operating system. However, Windows XP is currently still recommended for professional music production due to its proven reliability and compatibility, especially for a productive environment where these aspects are crucial.
- Windows Vista 64-bit is currently not recommended by Native Instruments for professional music production due to a lack of compatible applications and hardware drivers. Native Instruments will continue to evaluate the Vista 64-bit platform and further developments regarding relevant third-party music production software that are interoperable with NI products.
- For more information, visit the Native Instruments website for a full FAQ on Windows Vista and Native Instruments software.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've been using Serato for quite some time now. Serato's great, but very basic. I heard about Traktor Scratch and was blown away when I tried it out. It's gon a TON more features and the cueing and scratching is really tight... I can do much tighter cuts with TS and the audio doesn't break up at low platter speeds. Get it now!