- Product 704036
Native Instruments Twang Guitar Combo Software
- Write a Review
The Twang Reverb combo from Native Instruments gives you the luscious clean and crunchy blues and rock sounds you've always wanted for your guitar. I...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vintage California clean sounds on your computer.
The Twang Reverb combo from Native Instruments gives you the luscious clean and crunchy blues and rock sounds you've always wanted for your guitar. It features the Twang Reverb amplifier into a 2x12 cabinet and condenser mic setup. It also comes with Skreamer, an integrated overdrive unit, as well as chorus, vibrato, and spring reverb units.
- Twang Reverb amplifier
- Skreamer for creamy overdrive sounds
- 2x12" Tweed Ceramic cabinet and tube condenser microphone
- Stereo chorus: Ensemble
- Spring reverb
- Chromatic tuner
- Noise gate
- Preamp effects
- Amplifier, cabinet, mic
- post-amp effects
For authentic tone without the authentic price tag, maintenance, and repair costs, order today!
Twang Guitar Combo Software
- Minimum system requirements: Mac OS 10.2.6, 733MHz G4, 512MB RAM; Win XP, 700MHz Pentium or 1.33GHz Athlon XP, 256MB RAM
- Recommended system: Mac OS 10.3.x or higher, 1.25GHz G4, 768MB RAM; Win XP, Pentium, Athlon 1.4GHz, 512MB RAM
- Interfaces: Audio Units™, VST®, RTAS™, HTDM®, ASIO™, Core Audio™, DXi™, DirectSound™