- J16447 000000000 J16447000000000
Neumann KH 420 Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
The KH 420 represents the result of using the latest techniques in acoustical, electronic and mechanical design to bring a new benchmark in audio rep...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Active 3-way studio monitor designed for near-filed or main monitoring.
The KH 420 represents the result of using the latest techniques in acoustical, electronic and mechanical design to bring a new benchmark in audio reproduction quality. In-house computer optimized drivers, a waveguide featuring Mathematically Modeled Dispersion (MMD), flexible acoustical controls, various input options, and an extensive mounting hardware range allow the KH 420 to be used in diverse acoustical conditions, with any source equipment, and in a wide variety of physical locations.
The KH 420 has been designed for use as a mid-field or main monitor. It is particularly well-suited for use in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The KH 420 can be used free-standing or flush mounted into a wall, and, in multichannel systems, can be mixed freely with other loudspeakers in the range.
- Computer mechanically modeled three-way cabinet design
- In-house simulated magnetically shielded drivers
- Powerful alloy fabric dome tweeter with built-in grille
- Fabric dome, neodymium magnet, midrange driver
- Long throw bass driver with Extremely Linear Force Factor
- High-capacity flow-optimized bass reflex ports with pipe damped
- Elliptical Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide, with wide horizontal and narrow vertical dispersion
- Two-color dimmable Neumann logo
- Electronics panel with generously dimensioned integrated Accelerated Heat Tunneling
- Powerful analog class AB amplifiers with large headroom and overheat limiting
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Easy-to-use parametric equalizer
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
Trust Neumann for you mixes, order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.