- Product 702994
Notion PROTEGE 2.0 Music Creation Software
- Write a Review
Using the simple keyboard shortcuts and click-and-drag note ability of PROTÉGÉ 2.0, budding composers can write an arrangement for up to 8 instrument...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Using the simple keyboard shortcuts and click-and-drag note ability of PROTÉGÉ 2.0, budding composers can write an arrangement for up to 8 instruments and hear their piece played via sampled sounds of the London Symphony Orchestra, recorded at Abbey Road Studios. Enter and edit up to 99 verses of lyrics and get help organizing your ideas with automatic score layout and alignment.
After listening to your rough drafts, you can make global key changes or tuning adjustments, and the instrument audio mixer allows you to manipulate the blend with mute, solo, decay, pan, and balance options. Experience realtime "conducting" of the score with the NTempo feature. When your mix is sonically sufficient, you can export it to a WAV file for sharing with others.
Do you have the desire to be the next Leonard Bernstein? PROTÉGÉ 2.0 music software is a great way to get started following that dream.
- Sounds of the London Symphony Orchestra, recorded at Abbey Road Studios
- Click-and-drag notes
- Note audition
- Expandable and customizable sound library
- No external hardware or software needed
- NTempo: real-time "conducting" of the score
- Global key changes and tuning adjustments
- Instrument audio mixer: mute, solo, decay, pan, and balance
- Export to WAV file
- Open and play full NOTION files
- Write for up to 8 instruments in a single score
- Automatic score layout and alignment
- Shortcuts for every element, easily associated through mnemonics or visual appearance
- Enter and edit up to 99 verses of lyrics
- DVD-ROM player required
- Mac: (Min.) OS X 10.3.9, 1.0 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, 1.5 GB free disk space (Rec.) OS X 10.4.0 or later, 2.0 GHz Dual Processor, 1 GB of RAM, 1.5 GB free disk space
- PC: (Min.) Windows XP/2000 (SP4), 1.7 GHz Pentium or equivalent, 512 MB of RAM, 1.5 GB free disk space (Rec.) Windows XP/2000 (SP4), 3.0 GHz Pentium or equivalent, 1.5 GB free disk space