- Product 808455
Numark CM200USB 5-Channel 19" Rackmount DJ Mixer with USB
- Write a Review
Designed for the mobile computer-based DJ, the CM200USB has 2 USB ports so you can play audio from your computer without needing drivers or soundcard...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get your computer into the mix with the rackmountable CM200USB!
Designed for the mobile computer-based DJ, the CM200USB has 2 USB ports so you can play audio from your computer without needing drivers or soundcards, make use of your software's multiple soundcard feature, and record and playback your mix at the same time (full duplex). The CM200USB's 5 channels each include PFL gain controls and a 3-band EQ with Kill function.
The CM200USB also features a user-replaceable, fully assignable crossfader that is conveniently set up to activate remote-start CD players. Outputs include a high-quality master XLR output that offers panning and mono options; record, zone, and headphone outputs with split blend mixing controls for cueing; and USB outputs for both the record and master levels.
- 5 channels plus DJ mic control
- 8 line, 3 phono, 2 USB, 3 mic inputs
- 2 USB input channels for playing MP3 files from a computer
- 2 USB output channels for recording your performance to a computer
- Master balanced XLR outputs with Record and Zone
- Steep 3-band EQ on every channel
- EQ on mic channel
- Split or blend cueing, PFL gain adjust with meter
- Fader-start, panning on master fader
- Replaceable assignable crossfader
- USB cables included
- No software drivers needed with Windows XP or Mac OS X
- Works with almost any Windows or Mac audio recording or playback software
- Line: 10kOhm input impedance
- 77mV rms sensitivity for 1.22V output
- Mic: 600 ohm input impedance unbalanced
- 1mv rms sensitivity for 1.22V output
- 70mV rms max input
- Phono: 47kOhm input impedance
- 1.2mV rms sensitivity @1kHz for 1.22V output
- Line: 9V rms max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47 ohm
- Distortion: less than 0.01%
- (maximum output) JIS-A weighted
- Line: >98dB
- Mic: >86dB
- Phono: >81dB
- Line: 20Hz-20kHz ±0.5dB
- Mic: 20Hz-15kHz ±0.5dB
- ±1dB except for controlled attenuation of ”3dB @ 20Hz to reduce rumble and feedback
- Bass: +12/-32dB @60Hz
- Middle: +12/-32dB @1.2kHz
- Treble: +10/-28dB @15kH
- Bass: ±10dB @100Hz
- Treble: ±10dB @15kH
- Power consumption: 11W typical
- 14.7W with full headphone output
- Weight: 9.9 lbs.
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 19" x 7" x 4"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I've used this mixer for about a year when I was a club DJ and loved the cue volume and the output levels so you can tell the difference in what was playing out to the crowd,brought for my self and used for a party, very impressed with the features and effects.