- Product 801341
Numark MP302 Dual MP3/CD Player with Seamless Looping
- Write a Review
The Numark MP302 Dual MP3 CD Player with separate transport unit and controller sections is packed with features, including standard CD audio and MP3...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Mobile, comprehensive playback solution for both CDs and MP3s.
The Numark MP302 Dual MP3 CD Player with separate transport unit and controller sections is packed with features, including standard CD audio and MP3 CD support, buffered Anti-Shock memory protection, seamless looping, pitch control with a pitch bend wheel, balanced and unbalanced outputs, plus a digital output.
You can fit substantially more music on an MP3 CD, so this versatile Numark MP302 player with CD audio and MP3 support can drastically reduce the volume and weight of the music library you transport. The MP302 also features buffered Anti-Shock memory protection to ensure the music plays exactly as it should, even when the dance floor is packed. And DJs will appreciate the ability to create seamless loops--for both CD audio and MP3 files, as well as true buffered instant start and stutter start capability with settable stutter points.
Featuring separate "engine" and controller sections, the Numark MP3 CD player's controller features an intuitive interface. The MP302 also features dual large, easy-to-read, backlit LCDs that include text display for identifying song names, BPM counters, and other pertinent information. The user-friendly Numark CD player also provides ±8/16% pitch bend capability via its pitch bend/jog wheel. For programming your music sets, the MP302 supports true continuous playback and is also track sequence programmable. With support for both folders and ID3 tags, locating and identifying tracks is easy. This versatile MP3 CD Player also provides balanced and unbalanced output capability, plus a digital output for interfacing with external digital equipment.
- Ability to play both standard audio CDs as well as MP3 discs
- Buffered Anti-Shock memory protection for consistent music playback
- Ability to create seamless loops ” both CDs and MP3 discs
- Buffered instant start and stutter start with settable stutter points
- Twin, easy-to-read, backlit LCDs that include text display for identifying song names and other information
- ±12% pitch bend capability via the pitch bend/jog wheel
- Supports true continuous playback and is track sequence programmable
- Separate controller and base unit components for flexible placement in equipment racks
- Digital (S/PDIF) and unbalanced outputs