A computer DJ starter rig with interface, headphones, software, and controller.
Total Computer DJ in a Box is the perfect way to start DJing. The DJ equipment kit gives you everything you need to learn how to incorporate a computer into your DJing.
The Total Control scratch control surface is designed expressly for computer DJs, enabling you to mix and scratch your favorite tracks. It's laid-out just like a traditional DJ mixer or CD player, with scratch wheels, line faders, EQ knobs, and a crossfader, so it's easy to jump to any other DJ's system. 31 buttons, 20 knobs, and 5 faders give you all the control you'll need at the gig. USB-powered, it frees you from having to be near a wall outlet.
Total DJ in a Box even comes with Traktor LE, the heavy-hitting DJ software from Native Instruments.
Total Computer DJ In A Box includes the DJ"iO USB audio interface that gets audio into and out of your computer for connection to the PA system and for cueing with the included pro-grade HF125 headphones. It is a compact, rugged computer interface with USB connection, a mic input, 2 sets of RCA outs, and a headphone jack to handle all of your audio system connections. CD-grade 24-bit, 44.1/88.2kHz audio powered by ultralow-latency ASIO drivers gives DJ"iO the high-quality sound you expect from Numark.
Without a great pair of headphones, rocking the house is a real challenge so the Total Computer DJ equipment kit comes with HF125 DJ headphones. HF125s feature 7-position adjustable earcups housing large 40mm mylar speaker drivers, a 6' tangle-resistant cable, a padding on the headband, and earcups.
- Total Control USB hardware control surface
- DJ"iO USB audio interface
- HF125 DJ headphones
- Software CD
- 2 USB cables
- Complete DJ package for use with Mac or PC
- Total Control hardware control surface with 20 knobs, 5 faders, and 31 buttons
- Scratch wheels, crossfader, and EQ knobs all laid-out in DJ mixer format
- DJ"iO computer interface for getting audio into and out of your computer
- 2 sets of RCA stereo outputs
- Microphone input with adjustable gain
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- High quality 24-bit, 44.1/88.2kHz audio
- ASIO audio drivers with control panel
- Includes HF125 DJ headphones for accurate cueing
- Traktor LE DJ software
- USB-powered: no wall power needed for portability
Turn on, plug in, and rock out with Total Computer DJ in a Box. Order it today.
Total Computer DJ In A Box Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements (PC):
- WindowsXP (SP2) / Windows Vista
- Pentium III or AMD Athlon 1GHz
- 512MB RAM
- Minimum System Requirements (MAC):
- Mac OSX 10.4 or higher
- G4 1.5GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.6GHz
- 512MB RAM
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Numark Total Computer DJ In A Box:
Well I had orginally ordered the vinyl dj in a box set but was sent this. It seemed like a nice set so tried setting it up and the instructions could not have been any more vaigue. If you know what your doing you might be able to fair but for a beginner it is a nightmare. sending it back for the vinyl set.I do not reccomend this for a first timer because all it will give you is a headache