- Product 801567
Numark TTXUSB USB Turntable
- Write a Review
The TTXUSB is an industrial-grade performance turntable from Numark that makes digitizing your vinyl record collection a breeze. The turntable harnes...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Improved, USB-capable version of the industry standard Numark TTX professional turntable.
The TTXUSB is an industrial-grade performance turntable from Numark that makes digitizing your vinyl record collection a breeze. The turntable harnesses USB plug-and-play compatibility for both PC and Macintosh personal computers.
With TTXUSB, pro DJs have a wealth of unique options available to them, including the patented, interchangeable use of S-Shaped or straight tone arms, industry-leading variable torque, and flexibility to adapt the TTXUSB to a battle- or club-style configuration. The TTXUSB's solid-core, reference-quality construction ensures durability under the most demanding situations.
The TTXUSB turntable comes standard with all the necessary cables to interconnect with a computer and has connectors for pro DJ rigs, along with software to remove clicks, pops, and other undesirable characteristics of vinyl. The TTXUSB is a comprehensive package that easily breathes new life into older recordings while maintaining its professional DJ lineage to the original TTX.
As an added benefit, it includes EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (MAC), two of the simplest ways to record and convert vinyl directly to iTunes or your iPod. EZ Vinyl Converter 2 features Gracenote MusicID technology which analyzes your vinyl and automatically retrieves album, artist, and song information for you. EZ Audio Converter lets you easily enter track information. On Mac or PC, you can now digitally archive your collection to CD or MP3 in just a few mouse clicks.
Additional features include an adjustable anti-skating control for increased stereo balance, support for both 33, 45 and 78 rpm playback speeds, an adjustable pitch control (+/- 8%, 10%, 25%, and 50%), and switched line/phono output connectors for connection to a receiver or amplifier. A keylock feature is included to allow DJs to adjust tempo without changing pitch.
Numark's TTXUSB turntable package includes the turntable, a USB cable for interconnecting with a computer, an RCA cable for patching into a stereo system, and an adapter for 45-rpm recordings.
- USB connection for ultraquick conversion of vinyl-to-digital media
- World's first user”adjustable, ultrahigh torque
- (2.5kg¢cm, 3.7 kg¢cm, 4.7 kg¢cm) direct”drive motor
- Patented interchangeable aluminum tone arm system includes both straight and S”shaped tone arms
- Interchangeable pitch fader and button cartridges for club and battle style
- Blue illuminated display provides pitch, RPM, BPM, and motor settings
- Removable aluminum target light and strobe with super”bright white LED
- EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (MAC) software for converting vinyl to your iPod
- Solid”core steel top and rubber base construction diminishes vibration and unwanted noise
- Anti”drag aluminum platter reduces excess rotating friction
- Precise cue, height, and anti”skate adjustments
- Reverse and adjustable start and brake times
- ±8, 10, 20, and 50% selectable pitch ranges
- Key Lock to maintain any key while changing tempo
- Onboard auto-BPM counter
- 33, 45 and, 78rpm
- S/PDIF coaxial digital outputs
- Electable phono/line level output (without ground wire)
- Detachable power and audio connections, illuminated output bay
- Headshell and 45 adapter included
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I just got this unit about a week 1/2 ago and I have to say that there are some features that it has that are very worthwhile for any dj looking to convert his vinyl collection to digital, or to do remixes with acapellas, etc. First there are no need for phono preamps and ground wires when hooked up to monitor speakers/ sampler (with rca to 1/4 adapter) and the bottom of the turntable has a phono- line switch. The USB connection works good so far but no direct monitoring while recording so you might be better off connecting it to some speakers/mixer while recording. Have been able to record 44khz/32 bit audio with Audacity and works with other programs like Soundforge. I also own two Technics 1200s that I've owned for years and I can say that the start time/torque on the Numark TTXusb is just as good (maybe better) and also the Keylock/tempo change option is great to get 20 or 50% tempo change without the munchkin vocals (you can still use the standard pitch option as well). Reliability: keeping fingers crossed but do not plan to gig with this only trannsfer vinyl to digital and remixing.
I've owned my pair of TTXUSB for 2 years now. Before this i used 1200MKII for over 14 years. This unit has more torque (3x)& features the 1200 MKIV should of had. The only thing I miss is the ON/OFF switch and if it sat a little taller so the TTX sits even with the TTM56. Everytime I use a 1200 it feels so weak and underpowered compared to this torque beast. I love the digital Pitch display!!