- J08184 000001000 J08184000001000
On-Stage Stands GPS-100 Guitar Pick Stylus
- Write a Review
If you want to keep your touchscreen clean, or you like old-school input methods, or if you just have big clumsy fingers that always seem to miss the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A convenient touchescreen stylus designed for musicians.
If you want to keep your touchscreen clean, or you like old-school input methods, or if you just have big clumsy fingers that always seem to miss the target, the GPS-100 Guitar Pick Stylus is for you. Shaped like a guitar pick, the GPS-100 lets the world know you are a musician while giving you precise screen control that you just can't get with your fingers. The attached lanyard features a plastic plug that conveniently fits into headphone jacks, keeping the device and stylus together in transport. Works with touchscreen phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
Works with most touchscreens
Attached lanyard with plastic 1/8" headphone plug
More accurate than using your finger
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.