- H99079 004000000 H99079004000000
FOCAL CMS 50 Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
The CMS 50 is a compact monitoring loudspeaker that is ideal for smaller control rooms. Its design permits listening from 50cm away, while still keep...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All FOCAL Powered Studio Monitors
(Open Box) Award-winning monitor for small to medium control rooms.
The CMS 50 is a compact monitoring loudspeaker that is ideal for smaller control rooms. Its design permits listening from 50cm away, while still keeping the possibility of the monitors at a great distance from one another without damaging the soundstage. The 5" mid-woofer reaches down to 55Hz, while offering a controlled bass and a totally linear midrange. The midrange register of the CMS 50 has unequalled neutrality in its price range. The Al-Mg inverted dome tweeter offers outstanding dynamics and a degree of definition in the treble that allow precise measurement of reverb and other effects which are normally very difficult to assess.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Polyglass
- Frequency response: 55Hz – 28kHz
- Max peak SPL: 107 dB
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Output power: 80W
- Input connectors: XLR, RCA
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 7.5"
- Height: 11.2"
- Depth: 7.8"
- Weight: 17 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
A monitor pair to end your search. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.