- H77957 004004001 H77957004004001
Galaxy Audio ESS Single Ear Short Boom Headset Mic
- Write a Review
The Galaxy Audio ESS headset microphone is a highly sensitive, lightweight headset mic with a wide frequency response for crisp, clear sound. Its aes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
See All Galaxy Audio Wireless System Components
(Open Box) Comfortable, lightweight headset microphone, adaptable to numerous wireless transmitters.
The Galaxy Audio ESS headset microphone is a highly sensitive, lightweight headset mic with a wide frequency response for crisp, clear sound. Its aesthetically pleasing, hands-free design is ideal for vocalists, coaches, teachers or anyone who uses a microphone while speaking or performing. The ESS microphone sounds great and is adaptable to many different wireless transmitters.
Detachable cables are available to use the ESS with transmitters made by Shure, Sennheiser, AKG, Audio Technica, and Galaxy Audio. You can also use the microphone with most PC sound cards (adaptor not included).
The soft microphone stem allows for easy adjustment of the microphone's position as you wear the headset. The ESS's discrete design incorporates a 1.5" mic boom that is super lightweight and makes wearing the microphone more comfortable, even for long periods of time, without using excessive pressure to hold the microphone in place.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Low profile
- Broad frequency response
Order today and dramatically improve the effectiveness of your presentations.
- Mic Boom Length: 1.5 in.
- Polar Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 2,000Î ± 30% (at 1 KHz)
- Sensitivity: -63dB ± 3dB (0dB= 1V/microbar)
- Operating Voltage: 1V10V DC (RL:2K2Î)
- Cable Length: 53 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.