- 801324 000000000 801324000000000
Ortofon Pro Concorde Turntable Cartridge Twin Pack
- Write a Review
The Ortofon Pro Concorde is a general purpose turntable cartridge for scratch and back cueing, mounted with a spherical diamond. It achieves an outpu...Read More
The Ortofon Pro Concorde is a general purpose turntable cartridge for scratch and back cueing, mounted with a spherical diamond. It achieves an output of 5.0 mV.
Several Ortofon technologies make it possible to realize high sound quality and low record wear at the high tracking forces that are necessary in disco environments. DJs all over the world claim very high demands to their professional DJ equipment, among which the cartridges plays their decisive part by realizing that scratching, back-cueing, and live artistic performance are a big part of the show. Reliability and robustness is vital, when these replacement cartridges night after night will have to withstand these demands in environments with extreme sound pressure and vibration.
Scratching and back-cueing impose heavy mechanical stress on the cantilever and its rubber bearing. Therefore, the Ortofon Pro Concorde cartridges are equipped with cantilevers made from aluminum tube with increased wall thickness. Special attention has also been paid to the attachment of the bearing and the design of the bearing itself. This means that rough treatment will neither damage the turntable cartridge nor degrade its stability.
For easier cueing, the nose of all the Ortofon replacement cartridges have an extra large cut-out which makes the stylus freely visible from above, and further, the tip of the cantilever is fluorescent.
Order this Ortofon cartridge pair and rock both your turntables the professional way.
Pro Concorde Turntable Cartridge Twin Pack
- Output voltage at 1000 Hz, 5cm/sec.: 5 mV
- Channel balance at 1 kHz: 2 dB
- Channel separation at 1 kHz: 20 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz: 15 dB
- Frequency range: 20-20.000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-18.000 Hz + 3 / - 2 dB
- FIM distortion at recommended tracking force, DIN 45.542: < 1%
- Tracking ability at 315Hz at recommended tracking force: 70 µm
- Compliance, dynamic, lateral: 7µm/mN
- Stylus type: Spherical
- Stylus tip radius: R 18µm
- Equivalent stylus tip mass: 0,5 mg
- Tracking force range: 3,0-5,0 g (30-50 mN)
- Tracking force, recommended: 4,0 g (40 mN)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Internal impedance, DC resistance: 750 Ohm
- Internal inductance: 450 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 200-600 pF
- Cartridge colour, body/stylus: Silver/Silver
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g
- Replacement stylus unit: PRO
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Great Sound
- High Volume Duplication
- Larger Rooms
- Nightclub Installation
Comments about Ortofon Pro Concorde Turntable Cartridge Twin Pack:
Use with the Technics 1200 MK2's of course. Very high quality sound when used for vinyl playback.
With Serato or Traktor DVS this doesn't really come into play. Great Cartridge and needle though.
- Was this a gift?: