- J40390 000000000 J40390000000000
Overloud REmatrix Multilayer Convolution Reverb
- Write a Review
REmatrix combines five individual IRs to create dense, complex and unique spaces. The reverb is then processed with an effects chain designed to add ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Combines the best of convolution reverbs along with unprecedented levels of flexibility.
REmatrix combines five individual IRs to create dense, complex and unique spaces. The reverb
is then processed with an effects chain designed to add liveliness, create warmth, or even
completely reshape decay and create a reverb character that cannot be obtained with any other
Impulse Response [IR] reverbs are great when you need to replicate a sampled space; however the typical IR offers only simplistic adjustments and does not allow more creative changes to the nature of the generated ambience. What if you need that greater level of control? What if you want to more fundamentally change an underlying element originally captured inside the impulse response?
REmatrix Is the Answer
REmatrix features five convolvers working simultaneously and in parallel. You can build your own IR by summing five separate IRs, offering an all new level of customizability inside the reverb. Each of the five IRs can be adjusted using multiple parameters while additional filters offer further tonal control. Furthermore, REmatrix has six Master Effects to refine the reverb's sound and fit the needs of your final mix.
- Multi-layer convolution with five IR matrix
- Master section with Algorithmic Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Drive, Compressor and EQ effects
- 250 IRs included
- 400 presets categorized by instrument, genre and application, each created during real mix sessions
- Seamless processing: The reverb is never interrupted when adjusting parameters and changing IRs
- Factory IRs can have their durations shortened or lengthened
- User IR can be imported
- Full control over EQ, length, delay, and stereo field of any single IR
- Fully automatable
- Extremely low CPU usage
- Zero Latency
Order the next generation of convolution reverbs!