- #J55817 000000000 J55817000000000
Palmer Audio Monicon L Passive Monitor Controller
- Write a Review
The Palmer Monicon L is a precise analog volume control that connects between computers or audio interfaces and self-powered monitor loudspeakers. To...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A better volume control for powered monitors.
The Palmer Monicon L is a precise analog volume control that connects between computers or audio interfaces and self-powered monitor loudspeakers. To prevent signal coloration the circuitry is all passive, the LED indicators and built-in headphone amplifier are powered by the included DC adapter.
The Monicon L's stereo input is on balanced combo sockets, the AUX input features a 3.5 mm TRS jack and RCA connectors. The compact console sports dual outputs for two pairs of monitor speakers and a summed mono output on XLR connectors. The stereo and AUX inputs are alternatively selectable, the outputs can be activated individually and in tandem. Besides the large stereo volume knob the Monicon L provides mono, mute and PFL switches, a 6.35 mm TRS headphone jack as well as separate AUX and headphone level controls for additional convenience.
- Product type: Other Studio and Recording Equipment
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: XLR, 3.5 mm TRS, RCA
- Input type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Max. input level: 20 dBu
- Input impedance: (unbalanced) 5k, (balanced) 10k Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 3
- Output connectors: XLR
- Output type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Max. output level: 20 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 10 - 40000 Hz
- THD: 0.001 %
- Max. attenuation: (Attenuator + Mute) 112, (Attenuator) 85 dB
- Controls: mono, mute, PFL source, input selector, output selector, attenuation
- Cabinet material: wood, sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 218 mm
- Height: 77 mm
- Depth: 100 mm
- Weight: 1.14 kg
Analog control, without the coloration.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.