- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Palmer Audio Monicon Passive Monitor Controller
- Write a Review
- J55818 000000000 J55818000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With Palmer Monicon, your monitor volume is always under control. The passive mini-mixer with the oversized control is inserted between the stereo ou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Passive analog output control.
With Palmer Monicon, your monitor volume is always under control. The passive mini-mixer with the oversized control is inserted between the stereo output of the notebook, PC or interface and an active monitor system and thus permits convenient and precise volume control of the monitors from the workstation. The passive circuitry with only a few components has absolutely no affect on the sound. Mute and mono buttons make it possible to mute the outputs and merge the stereo output signal into a mono master signal.
The inputs and outputs of the controller are equipped with XLR connectors and the 3.5mm stereo TRS sockets usually found on computers. Combo input sockets also permit connection with 6.3 mm TRS plugs. Thus the Palmer Monicon is compatible with both professional and consumer equipment. Genuine wood sides make the practical studio tool in its massive powder-coated sheet steel housing an elegant looking "little helper" that is a typical Palmer product.
- Product type: Other Studio and Recording Equipment
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 3.5 mm TRS, XLR
- Input type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Max. input level: 20 dBu
- Input impedance: (balanced) 10k, (unbalanced) 5k Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR, 3.5 mm TRS
- Output type: balanced/unbalanced (depending on TS/TRS connection)
- Max. output level: 20 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 10 - 40000 Hz
- THD: 0.001 %
- Max. attenuation: (Attenuator) 85, (Attenuator + Mute) 112 dB
- Controls: mute, mono, attenuation
- Cabinet material: wood, sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 164 mm
- Height: 62 mm
- Depth: 85 mm
- Weight: 0.75 kg
Passive control for uncolored volume adjustment.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.