- J55933 000000000 J55933000000000
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PAN 05 Microphone Merger
- Write a Review
The PAN-05 enables you to patch two microphones into one single mixing desk channel in situations where you run out of channels. Since decoupling occ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ingenious device expands your input options.
The PAN-05 enables you to patch two microphones into one single mixing desk channel in situations where you run out of channels. Since decoupling occurs via a balanced resistor network, the PAN-05 also lets phantom power pass through, which is useful for condenser microphones. However, due to the difference in sound and signal level, mixing dynamic and condenser mics should be avoided. Best results will be achieved using two identical mics.
- Product type: Merger
- Type: passive
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: XLR
- Input impedance: 200 Ohm(s)
- Outputs: 1
- Output connectors: XLR
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm(s)
- Width: 135 mm
- Depth: 60 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Weight: 0.26 kg
Make the most of your console. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details