- J55843 000000000 J55843000000000
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PAN 48 2 Channel Phantom Power Supply
- Write a Review
Palmer Pan 48 is a unit for the external power supply of phantom powered appliances. Due to the high current level of a maximum of 20mA, the applicat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Phantom power two units.
Palmer Pan 48 is a unit for the external power supply of phantom powered appliances. Due to the high current level of a maximum of 20mA, the application is not just limited to condenser microphones. PAN 48 is additionally excellent for supplying phantom powered active DI-boxes. The box has two channels.
- Tw channels
- Microphone inputs: XLR/f Pin 2 & 3 +48VDC
- Pin 1 Ground Outputs: XLR/m no DC voltage
- Ground lift switch
- Phantom power stabilized ±5%.
- Low ripple, low noise
- Max. current 20mA
- LED control
- Metal casing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.