- J55937 000000000 J55937000000000
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PLI 03 Line Isolation Box 2 Channel
- Write a Review
Two-channel isolation transformer (line isolator) with cinch (RCA) inputs and outputs, especially designed for connection to notebooks, sound cards, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two channels of isolation for hum elimination.
Two-channel isolation transformer (line isolator) with cinch (RCA) inputs and outputs, especially designed for connection to notebooks, sound cards, hifi systems, etc. The PLI03 eliminates ground loops and interference signals that can be caused by the computer, poorly grounded amps, oddball vintage equipment and the like.
- Product type: Line Isolators
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: 2 x RCA
- Input type: unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10 k Ohm(s)
- Max. input level: + 6 dBu
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: RCA
- Output type: unbalanced
- Output impedance: 10 k Ohm(s)
- Max. output level: + 6 dBu
- Transformer balanced: transformer isolated
- Ratio: 1:1
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Controls: Ground lift switch
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 145 mm
- Depth: 65 mm
- Height: 45 mm
- Weight: 0.58 kg
Make your stage and playback environment a hum-free zone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.