- J55949 000000000 J55949000000000
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PLI 04 Line Isolation Box 2 Channel
- Write a Review
With the new PRO MEDIA DI/ PLI-04, Palmer introduces a DI-box, produced with the discerning needs of the computer-age media in mind. Using this uncom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal computer signal processor for audio.
With the new PRO MEDIA DI/ PLI-04, Palmer introduces a DI-box, produced with the discerning needs of the computer-age media in mind. Using this uncomplicated method, personal computers and other consumer equipment with unbalanced outputs can be converted to balanced, in order to carry out, for example, a presentation over a professional PA system.
The PLI-04 accommodates all common input types, TRS jacks accepting mono or stereo plugs, RCA phono sockets and a 3.5mm stereo jack input for use with the headphone output of a Laptop or similar device. The outputs are conventional transformer balanced XLR sockets, as used in professional PA systems, guaranteeing an electrically decoupled signal, a prerequisite to ensure noise-free operation.
Although the PLI-04 is primarily a stereo unit, it can be switched to mono, with the two stereo signals summed and fed to both XLR outputs. The PLI-04 manifests a mechanically robust unit combined with outstanding technical specifications, adding to the list of high quality products that have come to be expected from Palmer.
- Product type: Line Isolators
- Channels: 2
- Inputs: 5
- Input connectors: 3.5 mm TRS, RCA, 6.3 mm Jack
- Input type: unbalanced
- Input impedance: (at 600 ohms load) 6 k Ohm(s)
- Max. input level: + 6 dBu
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR
- Output type: balanced
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Max. output level: + 6 dBu
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Ratio: 3.16 : 1
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Controls: mono/stereo, ground lift
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: powder coated
- Width: 140 mm
- Depth: 95 mm
- Height: 35 mm
- Weight: 0.712 kg
Eliminate hum from your presentations with multi-media. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details