- J55951 000000000 J55951000000000
Palmer Audio Palmer Audio PMBLA Dual Channel Line Merger active
- Write a Review
The PMBL-ACTIVE is a 2-channel stereo line level merge box that can be used to merge two stereo line signals into one stereo output. One classic appl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Half-rack dual-channel line merger.
The PMBL-ACTIVE is a 2-channel stereo line level merge box that can be used to merge two stereo line signals into one stereo output. One classic application: routing two mixing desks to one PA system. The unit has enough amplification to boost even semi-professional levels accordingly. The input channels are galvanically isolated from one another. Each channel offers a mute switch and the ability to mix the stereo signal down to mono. The unit is housed in a 1 U/9.5 in. case and has a built-in power supply.
- Product type: Merger
- Type: active
- Inputs: 2
- Input connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Input impedance: 2 k Ohm(s)
- Adjustable input: yes
- Outputs: 2
- Output connectors: XLR
- Adjustable output: no
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Max. output level: +20 dBu (balanced) dBu
- Indicators: Power
- Controls: mono/stereo, mute, +6 dBu / -10 dBV switchable, Power, ground lift
- Operating voltage: integrated (115 / 230 V)
- Power consumption: 2.5 W
- Width: 222 mm
- Depth: 160 mm
- Height: 44 mm
- Cabinet material: sheet steel/aluminium
- Cabinet surface: powder coated/anodized
- Weight: 1.51 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.