- J52747 000000000 J52747000000000
Palmer Audio PAN 01 Passive Direct Box
- Write a Review
Passive DI box. Jack input with paralell "THRU" output, transformer balanced XLR output. Attenuable input sensitivity, can handle both line level and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality passive DI.
Passive DI box. Jack input with paralell "THRU" output, transformer balanced XLR output. Attenuable input sensitivity, can handle both line level and speaker level signals.
- Type: passive
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1
- Input connectors: 6.3 mm Jack
- Max. input level: + 54 dBu
- Input impedance: ((at) 60 Hz) 60k Ohm(s)
- Input pad: 0 / -30 dB
- Outputs: 1
- THRU outputs/channel: 1
- Output connectors: XLR, 6.3 mm Jack
- Max. output level: + 4 dBu
- Output impedance: 600 Ohm(s)
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Transformer balanced: yes
- Controls: ground lift, attenuator
- Cabinet material: powder-coated sheet steel
- Width: 110 mm
- Depth: 73 mm
- Height: 42 mm
- Weight: 0.34 kg
Rugged chassis, quiet electronics. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.