- H90139 000000000 H90139000000000
Peavey PVXp 15 Active PA Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
The compact and portable PVXp 15 active (powered) loudspeakers deliver high fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's legendary speaker and power ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged build quality, peak performance.
The compact and portable PVXp 15 active (powered) loudspeakers deliver high fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's legendary speaker and power amp technology. The PVXp Series powered enclosures bring 800 watts peak of crystal-clear highs and deep low end, while using exclusive DDT compression technology to maintain clarity throughout the mix. A module bay allows for use of expansion modules to increase the functionality of the enclosures.
Peavey PVX enclosures are constructed with heavy-duty, premium Peavey woofers with 2-3/8-inch voice coils for the lows and low-mids, while the Peavey RX14 1.4-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver, coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount, three multi-point flying locations and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.
- Two-way 800 watt peak power enclosure
- 15" high-performance woofer with 2.3" voice coil
- Multiple cabinet fly points
- Pole-mountable cabinet
- Titanium compression driver
- Expansion module bay
- Angled side for use as monitor when required
- LED signal present and DDT active indicator
- Rugged polypropylene molded enclosure
- Combination 1/4" and XLR input
- Exclusive DDT compression and speaker protection
- XLR and 1/4" through outputs
- Molded in cabinet handles
Order today and rock the house next week.
- Frequency Range, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in ½ Space environment: 52 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in anechoic environment: 57 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB)
- Usable Low Frequency limit (-10 dB point anechoic): 51 Hz
- Internal power amplifiers (@120 VAC line):
- Total of 800 watts peak available power
- Woofer - 650 watts peak available power
- Continuous Power*: 325 watts @ less than 1% distortion
- Tweeter - 150 watts peak available power
- Continuous Power: 75 watts @ less than 1% distortion.
- * Before thermal pull-back activates.
- Nominal sensitivity (1W @1M, swept sine input in anechoic environment):
- 97 dB (average)
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 meter):
- 127 dB SPL peak with music
- Radiation Angle measured at -6 dB point of polar response:
- Nominal: 100 degrees horizontal X 50 degrees vertical
- (Axis of the vertical main polar lobe is angled down 10 degrees, resulting in the angular pattern with respect to straight ahead being +15, -35 degrees)
- Transducer Complement:
- Heavy-duty Pro 15 15" woofer with 2 3/8" voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RX14 1.4" titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver
- Box Tuning Frequency: 57 Hz
- Electroacoustic crossover frequency: 2,700 Hz
- Crossover type:
- Internal Electronic two-way crossover with driver EQ, level matching, bass
- boost and subsonic filtering.
- Crossover Slopes:
- 12 dB/octave (2nd order) low pass, 24dB/octave (fourth order) high pass,
- both with staggered poles and driver EQ.
- Input Connections:
- One combo female XLR/ 1/4" phone jack providing balanced line-level operation
- Output Connections:
- One male XLR and one 1 /.4" phone jack. The Thru jacks are intended for the use of linking multiple PVx15 ˜s in a line or to provide a feed to a powered subwoofer, or other electronics that needs to receive a full range version of the input signal.
- Enclosure Materials & Finish:
- Black ABS plastic with textured surface, black powder-coated perforated grille.
- Also available in white.
- Mounting provisions:
- Unit has two sets of two M10 inserts, one pair on the top, and one pair on the bottom.
- Additional mounting points are a set of four M8 inserts on the top, and a set of four on the right side in the handle recess, and a set of four on the bottom, which use the Peavey VersaMount 70+ mounting bracket.
- Four rubber feet provide vibration free floor or stage use, and a molded-in stand mounting cup is on the bottom.
- Dimensions (H x W x D):
- 28.25 in. x 18.90 in. x 18.71 in.
- 26.25 in. x 10.25 in. x 18.71 in.
- Net Weight:
- 51 Lbs. (23.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Mobile DJ
Comments about Peavey PVXp 15 Active PA Loudspeaker:
For the price point this 15" Powered Speaker produces a lot of Sound; especially Bass...The PVC Cabinet is solid and larger than most other 15" active speakers which explains why this has the added Bass production. Very Solid and attractive looking speaker.