- Product 621020
Phonic A6200 SupremeDI 6-Channel Rackmount DI Box
- Write a Review
Phonic's A6200 SupremeDI gives you six studio-quality DI channels in a 1U rack space. The practical construct allows each channel to input to one 1/4...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
DI box with channel splitter, selectable input attenuation, and multiple impedance for flexibility.
Phonic's A6200 SupremeDI gives you six studio-quality DI channels in a 1U rack space. The practical construct allows each channel to input to one 1/4" TRS/XLR combo jack in the back, and output from either the balanced XLR connector in the front or the 1/4" TRS phone jack in the back. The Phonic A6200 Direct Box's channel splitter function further increases the flexibility by splitting the signal of one channel into two channels. And with the input attenuation selectable at -40, -20, and 0 dB, and impedance at 400k, 22k, and 2.2k ohms, the A6200 SupremeDI can easily deal with practically any type of input signals. Illuminated function buttons and LED indicators provide a quick visual monitoring of the operation status. With these sensible designs on top of the clean and powerful low-impedance balanced output, SupremeDI is destined to be trusted by performing musicians and studio engineers.
- Low-noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sound performance
- Split function allows two channels to share one input signal
- Prevents hum and noise pick up due to special transformer decoupling
- Converts unbalanced line inputs to balanced outputs
- Switchable High Cut filter (8kHz) for guitar application
- Independent impedance match selection
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Illuminated Stereo link switch
- XLR and 1/4" TRS connections for input and output
- Illuminated switches enable you to work in dark stage environments