- Product 600765
Phonic Performer 535 15" 350W 2-Way Speaker
- Write a Review
The Performer 535 speaker has an attractive yet impact-resistant design. The angled molded enclosure is made of a highly durable polypropylene and is...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An affordable multipurpose speaker
The Performer 535 speaker has an attractive yet impact-resistant design. The angled molded enclosure is made of a highly durable polypropylene and is designed for use as a stage monitor, stand-mounted speaker, or for permanent installations. It includes a 1" tweeter with HF driver protection, and comes equipped with a 24 dB crossover. It also has a 15" woofer with a power handling of 350W RMS. It also features a very flat frequency responses and high SPL and sensitivity rates.
- Power handling: 350 Watts (RMS)
- Heavy-duty 15" woofer
- HF tweeter protection
- 1/4" TRS; XLR female connectors for input
- High sound pressure levels
- 4th-order 24 dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Solid grill protection
- Type: 15" Two-Way Speaker
- Power Handling (Watts): 350 RMS / 700 Program / 1400 Peak
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1 W / 1 M (+2/-1 dB): 99 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Tweeter Diaphragm: 1"
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms balanced, 10K ohms unbalanced
- Connectors: XLR + Phone Jack
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 693 x 442 x 342 mm (27.3" x 17.4" x 13.5")
- Weight: 17kg (37.5 lbs)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I absolutely love these speakers! Beautiful highs, lows and mid tones without any distortion. Digital music comes through as sharp, precise and clear. They sound every bit as awsome as my Yamaha S115's, but for a lot less money.