- 630489 000000000 630489000000000
Phonic Powerpod 740 Plus / S715 PA Package
- Write a Review
The Phonic Powerpod 740 Plus/S715 PA Package is a portable PA setup that delivers affordability and power. This package is equipped with a rugged, Ph...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A rugged, well built, PA package that gives you more for your money!
The Phonic Powerpod 740 Plus/S715 PA Package is a portable PA setup that delivers affordability and power. This package is equipped with a rugged, Phonic 740 Plus 2 x 220W (at 4Î, 2 x 135W @ 8Î) 7-channel powered mixer with Digital Effects, and 2 Phonic S715 15" 2-way speakers. This PA system setup is an affordable way for bands to play small venues, and get their sound heard. The package has 7 XLR inputs, which is an ideal amount of inputs for miking up a drum kit. Includes 2 - 20' speaker cables and dynamic microphone with cable.
The Phonic Powerpod 740 Plus powered mixer has a compact and durable design, and is an updated version of their popular 740 powered mixer. It features a dual 7-band graphic EQ, 16 high-definition digital effects, and stereo RCA I/O with trim control for digital media. It has 6 Mic and 8 Line input channels, with 3-band EQ on every channel that put the control of your mix in your hands. It has rumble filters and a phantom power supply, switchable mains power between 115VAC and 230VAC, and less weight thanks to a switching power supply.
The Phonic S715 15" 2-way Stage Speakers can be used as either floor monitors or mounted main speakers. They have power handling of up to 400W program, and 600W peak power. They incorporate 15" heavy-duty woofers, with piezo tweeters, which deliver a wide range of sound. The Phonic speakers have a built-in handle, and a 35mm stand adaptor built-in as well. They also have dual 1/4" phone jacks.
- 135W +135W @ 8 ohm (220W + 220W @ 4 ohm) stereo power amplifier for Main L/R or Main/Monitor (Bridge mono, 440W @ 8 ohm)
- 32 - 40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 16 programs plus parameter control and footswitch jacks
- 7 balanced Mic inputs
- 10 Line inputs
- 2 super Hi-Z inputs optimized for direct instrument input
- 3-band channel EQ
- Dual 7-band graphic equalizers with In/Out switches for Main L/R or Main/Monitor
- Rumble filters for Mic inputs
- Pad control on channels 1-4
- One AUX input
- Monitor and effect sends on each input channel
- +48V phantom power
- 2 built-in limiters
- Rec out with trim control for record level matching
- Mains power switchable between 115 VAC and 230 VAC
- S715 Speakers
- Use as a floor monitors or main speakers
- 15" heavy-duty woofer and piezo tweeter
- Built-in handle
- 35 mm stand adapter built-in
- Dual 1/4" phone jacks
- Powerpod 740 Plus
- Product Dimensions: 1.18' x 1.28' x 1.84'
- Shipping Weight: 27.8 lb.
- S715 Speakers
- Power handling: 600W (Peak), 400W (Program), 200W (RMS)
- Frequency response: 50Hz - 20KHz
- High sound pressure level, 98dB SPL @ 1W/ 1M
- 8 Ohm nominal load
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.