- Product 621021
Phonic VocalMax A6400 Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
Phonic's VocalMax A6400 Mic Preamp has been compressed into a single rackmount unit and features a mic preamp, noise gate, tube emulation, tone contr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Mic preamp with noise gate, tube emulation, tone control, compressor, EQ, and de-esser.
Phonic's VocalMax A6400 Mic Preamp has been compressed into a single rackmount unit and features a mic preamp, noise gate, tube emulation, tone control, a built-in compressor, dual-band parametric EQ and a de-esser. Effective for any singer, the A6400 is an effective and versatile device that's practical in any situation calling for the livening of vocals and instruments.
- Classic discrete transistor with instrument input
- Tube emulator for creating realistic tube and tape saturation sounds
- Precision gate for smooth noise reduction
- Professional compressor with full set of parameter controls
- Tone controller with overdrive, bass, and brightness control
- 2-band parametric EQ
- De-esser for removing excess sibilance from vocal tracks
- High-performance VCA's for generating extremely natural sounds
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs
- Illuminated Buttons for easy monitoring of operation status
Liven up your vocals with this inexpensive mic preamp. Order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
Comments about Phonic VocalMax A6400 Microphone Preamp:
I'm barely this year getting into recording and I wanted a different preamp then whats in my cheap presonus audiobox. I don't know much, but I do know I dont like hiss. That's what this thing gave me. I thought the EQ would help me turn down the frequencies giving me problems. It just made things muddy. I've tweeked around with it alot and it just doesn't work for me. I eventually just plugged it into my guitar to use the gate instead of recording with it, that works pretty good at least. It's a good toy to learn compression, equalizing exc. But I'm definately saving for a better preamp.